I laughed and they both left making faces at me. I looked around before leaving to my room. Mausa ji and Mausi left in the evening. Since Dwiti wants to stay for few days with us she stayed back. Parents want to atleast do their engagement but both of them don’t want to. So elders had to agree to them. Tomorrow we all have decided to go to camping. All our friends are coming. Going to have fun this weekend.

I entered my room to see Ragini reading a book sitting on the bed and leaning to the bedpost. I just moved to the bed and laid putting my head on her lap. She looked at me and smiled. She kept the book away and caressed my hair.

“Wifey!” I called her and held her hand that is caressing my hair to my chest.

“Hmm!” she hummed.

“I was thinking, why didn’t I ever got the idea of spending time with you at terrace.” I said.

She chuckled while shaking her head in disbelief.

“Arey it will be so peaceful and romantic with the sky full of stars, the beautiful light and warmth from the beautiful moon with my beautiful moon like wife. See how beautiful even the imagination is.” I said.

“And why did you suddenly feel to spend time at terrace?” She asked.

“Prit and Dwiti!” I said pouting.

“Copy Cat!” she commented.

I frowned and sat beside her and she looked at me chuckling.

“Go I am not talking to you!” I huffed and laid on the bed showing my back to her.

His POV ends.

Her POV

This guy is becoming more childish day by day. Now he is acting of not talking to me just because I teased him. I smiled.

I patted his hand but he jerked. I did it again and he turned to me frowning.

“Angry?” I asked.

He nodded cutely. I couldn’t help but pull his cheeks.

“Do one thing eat them off!” he said again.

Yes Again! Nowadays whenever I pull his cheeks he say this dialogue.

“No I want them for while life. If I eat them how will I get them everyday?” I said smirking.

He huffed and looked away.

“Laksh!” I called him making a serious face and voice.

He got serious too and looked at me thinking there is something serious. I looked at him seriously as if I need to speak something serious. He got alert and sat on the bed. I immediately started tickling him making him laugh non-stop and not stopping though he is asking to stop. I kept tickling him until he is panting due to continuous laughing. When I stopped he tried his best to control his breathe. Once he felt his breath is under control he looked at me.

“No!” I said understanding his intentions but he didn’t listen and took his revenge by tickling me making me laugh to death.

After lots of pleadings he stopped tickling me. I huffed controlling my breathe.

“Now I am not talking to you!” I said looking away.

He pulled me towards him and hugged me.

“Let’s see how much time you won’t talk to me Mrs. Laksh!” he whispered in my ear.

I giggled and hugged him.

“What is the highest time you stayed not talking with someone when you said you won’t?” He asked.