"And why do you want to find them?"

"When I become the powerful leader of the Coven.." I smirk. "I want to destroy them."

Quinn's POV:

When I arrive back at Bonnies, her and Kol are just sitting on the couch talking. Laughing about something Kol probably said and the smile that lays on Bonnie's face, I have seen before just on other girls.  Her reaction to him doesn't surprise me because Kol has always been a sweet talker. He had all the ladies wanting him and I'm pretty sure it is one of his proudest talents.

"Well I'm glad you didn't kill her." I say breaking their conversation. 

Bonnie's eyes leave Kol to look at me while he spins around in his seat. When they see my face their smiles fade away and concern floods their faces. They can tell I had been crying. Kol stands up and walks over to me placing both of his hands on my shoulders. 

"What happened? Did your boyfriend do something to make you cry?" He asks. "Because if he did I'll go find him and teach him a lesson."

I let out a small laugh because the lesson would be killing Kai. "No he didn't do anything... well not anything recent. It is just everything with this merge and my plan, it's all so much."

"What plan?" Kol asks.

I look to Bonnie who is now looking down at the floor. I'm glad she didn't say anything about my plan to Kol. I wasn't afraid of her telling him because I know he will want in but I'm glad it is me who is going to say it.

"I'm going to kill Klaus." I bring my eyes back to him. 

"What?" He lowers his hands from my shoulders and rests them at his sides.

"He took away everything from me Kol. I am so angry with him. I want him dead." I tell him.

He nods his head. Even though he has been locked away for years, he knows how Nik was with me. How he treated me as he was trying to be the protective brother. The times that Kol wasn't daggered he saw it. He even tried to talk to Klaus about it but that didn't end well. 

"I'm all for this plan sister but how are you going to do it? Niklaus can only die from a white oak stake which we don't have." He points out. "Plus how are you going to get past Elijah?"

"Well I can't kill Elijah seeing as my life is linked to his so I'll figure that out." I begin to take my backpack off. "As for the way to kill Nik..."

I set the bag on the floor and kneel down so I am able to unzip it. Once that is done, I reach in and take out the dagger I had made in the prison world, the one that Kol had started. His eyes go wide at the sight of it and his jaw drops open.

"How-" He begins to say but stops as I hand him the object.

"I finished it in the prison world." I smile. "I also found this."

My hand grips the white oak stake and I pull it out revealing it to Kol and Bonnie. Bonnie looks confused but Kol smiles.

"What is that?" Bonnie asks.

"This," I twirl it in my hands. "Is a white oak stake. The weapon that will kill Klaus." 

Kol shakes his head in approval. "My dear Quinn... you have really outdone yourself." 

"Why thank you." I smile. "Another part of my plan though is to find Rebekah. Klaus said she is somewhere out there and I miss her."

"What better way to find her than a locater spell?" He grins. "Bonnie, do you have a map we can use?"

"Yeah let me go grab it." She gives him a smile before leaving the room.

He turns his head back to me and I cross my arms over my chest. "Have you been flirting with my bestfriend?"

"How could I not? She is really pretty." He smirks. 

Bonnie walks back in the room and lays the map on the coffee table. She lights some candles and before I could mention needed a knife to collect a drop of blood, Kol has bit into his wrist and lets the red from his veins drop on the area of Mystic Falls. He gives me a small nod and I begin the spell.

"Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras-" the blood begins to move diagonally down the map and to the left. We watch as it passes through Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi only to stop in Louisiana. 

I look up to Kol who's eyes meet mine at the exact same time. 

"Rebekah is in New Orleans." Kol states.