Chapter 60

Julietta blinked her big eyes as if she couldn't understand what I was saying.

Ah, this girl isn't a greedy person.

So, she couldn't read the atmosphere and became Astana's lover, but the Empress got angry.

I smiled and spoke for her in the simplest words.

"Is it a promotional model for a Gallahan clothing store?"

"What!"

Although it is said to be the ready-to-wear clothes worn by the commoners, it is a private company in Lombardy that is clearly Gallahan's.

It was also a ready-to-wear that is becoming an issue in the Empire these days.

Opera is not an art that deals only with the nobles.

The wealthy commoners are also the main audiences of the opera.

However, the amount of salary from ready-to-wear clothes is definitely lower than others.

Julietta seemed to start turning her head quickly.

I quietly put fire on it.

"Of course, because I only heard what my father said. But the amount of sponsorship seems to be quite large..."

Julietta was seen swallowing.

"I heard that if the results are good, you can continue to sponsor."

"Long-term sponsorship..."

Julietta's eyes are twinkling.

Perhaps Julietta was very tired of the sponsorship of the Empress that occasionally throwing out jewelry or clothes that she did not use.

It was natural that she was thirsty for more certain support.

"But Julietta is already sponsored by the Empress."

Someone said.

Just as those who are sponsored by Lombardy are not sponsored by other families.

Since ancient times, it has been customary for artists to have only one sponsorship.

It was a custom made by aristocrats who liked to spend money.

"Ah, is that so..."

I said, pretending to be regretful.

"Then it can't be helped."

"Oh, no!"

Julietta screamed halfway.

The people around me were surprised to look back.

"Who can I talk to about sponsorship?"

You caught it.

I tried to hold back the laughter that was about to come out and pretended to think for a moment.

"Well, I don't know. My father seems to be busy..."

Then I looked around and said.

"Oh, there you are. Clerivan!"

It wasn't a very loud call, but Clerivan walked over like a ghost.

"What is wrong, My Lady?"

When Clerivan, who was handsome with a unique cold atmosphere, approached, the young maiden blush.

"Clerivan, here Miss. Julietta Abino she is interested in the clothing store's promotional model."

"Yes?"