Ryujin X Yeji - Risk (smut)

POV | Yeji

I was walking in town with my friend Chaeryeong when a girl ran into me and spilled drinks all over my clothes, and also made me fall to the ground. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry... shit.. I'm clumsy.." The girl on top of me apologized.

"I-it's okay.."

The girl looked at me, "Here's my phone number.. I'll get your clothes dry cleaned or I could take out on a date.." She helped me up, so now I was soaked while standing.

"A date?" I raised my eyebrow.

Chaeryeong was just watching this whole thing.

"Yeah.. you're cute.."

I blushed, watching her give me a paper note with her number on it and at the end it had a heart. I chuckled to myself, looking up at her. That was the first time I really observed her.

She had pink hair, whisker dimples, was very muscular, that's why my ass hurt so bad, and she had these soft eyes.

"You're asking me out?"

Chaeryeong looked at me, "I'm pretty sure that's what she's going for, Yeji."

The girl bit her lip, "Yeji.. you have a pretty name. I'm Ryujin."

I licked my lips, "Thanks.. and uh.. you too.."

Ryujin scratched her head, "S-so.. you wanna go?"

I thought about it hard.. it wouldn't hurt to go out I guess. "Sure.. I'll text you."

Ryujin showed her dimples, "Alright. I'll see you soon cutie." She kissed my cheek, walking on.

I blinked, looking over at my friend, "Wow.. I did not expect that."

Chaeryeong huffed, "Why did you agree to it? She literally got you soaked! So now we're gonna have to go home.."

I said, "Chaer.. she's cute and she called me cute.. and she was very nice."

Chaeryeong scoffed, "More like flirty. I seriously thought she was gonna kiss you, and if she even tries that, push her away, and call me."

"Why are you so against her?" I asked.

"Because.. she spilled drinks all over you, fell on top of you, and stayed there for way too long."

I scoffed, "Chaer that's nothing. I really don't mind it."

Chaeryeong glared, "You don't mind having a girl on top of you? No-don't even think about answering that." I mumbled, "Well she was hot." She punched my shoulder, "Yeji.. quit.. you just met her! Like literally five minutes ago!" I sighed, "Everyone meets each other Chaer. Remember we first met.." Chaeryeong yanked on my arm, "The point is Yeji, is that you shouldn't be crushing over a girl you just met and know nothing about. She could be a killer, who knows?! I'm just worried about you and she looks strong.. I just don't want you to get hurt or get in something you can't get out of." I looked at her, "What's that supposed to mean?" Chaeryeong sighed, "Forgive me for saying this but you're really... manipulative.. and weak.. and fragile.." I grumbled, "Chaeryeong! Nothing will happen! I promise! I'll just let her take me on the date as her apology and then we both go our separate ways."

Next thing you know, we're at my door. "F-fine.. be careful and once you find out the information about the date, text me." I nodded, "I will.. thanks for going shopping with me." She nodded, "No problem. Get those clothes changed.. don't wanna catch a cold before your big date." I chuckled, "Stop.. it's not gonna be that big." Chaeryeong raised her eyebrow, "Sure sounded like you're excited." I stomped, "Well of course I'm excited! No ones ever took me out on a date before!" Chaeryeong said, "Yikes.. that's sad." I sighed, "Alright.. I'll text you later.." I went in my house, and starting jumping up and squealing in excitement.