Ryujin X Yeji - Christmas (smut)

POV | Yeji

Fuck I became so breathless as she was thrusting her strap into me and holding onto the headboard with her hand which pinned me down. "Ah ah ah ah.. f-fuck.." Ryujin then put her hand around my back and started giving me sweet hickeys on my neck, "Mmh.. mmmhh..." I moaned as she was treating me so well. Ryujin moaned in my ear, "Mhm I love you babygirl." I panted and threw my head back, "Uhhh fuck!" Ryujin was pounding, I swear. Harder than ever and more passionate than ever.

Let's go back a bit.

Ryujin was in her sexy robe I got her this morning as a Christmas gift and backhugged me in the kitchen as I was cleaning up the dishes and watching a Christmas movie. I blushed immediately of course and she gave kisses to my neck. I leaned against her, I was so tired. We hosted Christmas at our house this year and it was just super tiring yet fun because of the holidays. Ryujin massaged my waist and kissed my lips, "Merry Christmas, my love." I nodded and mumbled, "Merry Christmas too.."

Ryujin softly responded, "I know you're tired but I got a special gift for you." My eyes lit up a bit, "You do?" She smirked and pulled away, "Oh yes I do. You're my girl, I'm gonna spoil the shit out of you." I blushed, covering my face, "Gosh Ryujinq. What is it?" My girlfriend chuckled, "I'm not telling you." I rolled my eyes, "Ryujin." She chuckled, "Come upstairs when I call your name." I sighed, "Fine."

A few moments later, I heard my name, and I came upstairs and into our bedroom. I expected a gift of course but definitely not expecting to see a naked Ryujin with a strap on. The robe just dangling on her shoulders. I widened my eyes and suddenly was pushed to the door. The shorter girl kissed me so dominantly and started to unbutton my shirt. She was gonna have sex with me.

Then she had got off my pants and put me on our bed where were now as she was slamming my body. Ryujin was hitting so deep too, its almost like she had been practicing. Well hell not with another girl but I mean practicing with the bed or something. The way she moved her body against mine, trying to give me pleasure but enjoying it at the same time. Then there's just poor tiny me being worked and pounded. Ryujin was trying so hard to get me to cum.

I moaned, "Ahh!! F-fuck-" I stopped for a second and my whole body shook. I shut my eyes in pleasure and Ryujin went faster. My walls clenched and for the first time in months, I came. I moaned and panted, "Ohhh~! S-shit~!!" Ryujin kept thrusting and I heard the wet noises it made which made me satisfied but even more when she started filling me up with her cum. So now she was breeding me and I was moaning and couldn't take how much pleasure I was getting.

Ryujin tiredly laid on top of me, the dildo slipping out because I was so wet and was now laying on my stomach. She kissed me softly, "There you go.." I blushed hard and kept panting. The other was breathing heavily too but trying to slow it. I ran my fingers through her hair, kissing her forehead softly as she was laying her head on my neck. I closed my eyes, holding the other's warm body close to me. I loved it. I loved her. Ryujin soon got up and took off her dripping strap and cleaned me up.

I smiled. "Ryu, I know you're tired, come on." She put pajamas on me and herself then. I groaned, "Ryu, come lay down with me.." Ryujin was still cleaning up. I whined, "Come hereeee.." My girlfriend blew out the candles but kept some lights on in our room. I started to get impatient but then she lay right next to me. I pouted and curled up in her arms, kissing her handsome face. "Yah yah.." Ryujin held me by my ass, "You're like a little baby."

I smiled and nuzzled her neck. Ryujin rubbed my back gently, "Geesh.. all I did was fuck you.." I pecked her lips with a smile, "Your cum is in me now." She blushed and looked the other way. I playfully bit her neck and she kissed my forehead and stopped her stubborn act. My girlfriend put a soft blanket over us and cuddled me in her arms. I wrapped my arms around her neck and tilted my head to the side, "Thank you, baby.. you're the best girlfriend ever. I love you and merry christmas," I gave a kiss to her cheek.

Ryujin got all flushed again and pouted, "Kiss my cheek again." I chuckled, giving her another kiss. Now Ryujin was giving me a bunch of kisses and which I loved. Ryujin pulled away after a second and put my hair behind my ear, "I love you too Yeji." I got butterflies and smiled softly in her neck. And soon I fell asleep in her arms.

Author's note:

It's been a minute...