Ryujin X Yeji - Reunite (smut)

POV | Yeji

"I-I just...." My voice cracked, "I m-miss her so much." My best friend watched as I broke down in tears, covering my face with my hands, and looking away. "Y-you.. you really love her?" Lia asks. I cried, "I know that I had to move home with my dad and you know my friends but I swear it is the hardest thing being without her."

Lia sat there, "W-were you not e-excited to see me..?" She looked hurt almost. I wiped tears, "N-no, of course I was excited, you're my bestfriend. It just sucks that I can't have you both in one place." She nodded, watching as I blew my nose into a tissue. I sighed, "6 months. And I'm afraid she'll move on." My bestfriend studied me, clearly seeing that I was afraid that was to happen.

~

POV | Ryujin

I made my way out of the airport exit and into a taxi. I told my location to this girl wanted me to meet up with. Taking my classy shades off when I entered the restaurant and walked towards a blonde waving to me. "Jesus, you are hot," Her mouth dropped. I gave a chuckle and sat down in the booth, attaching my sunglasses to the collar of my black blouse.

"Lia, right?" I stuck out my hand and she shook it, "Yes. And Ryujin. I've heard a lot about you." I pulled away after the handshake and grinned, "Good things?" Lia nodded and then asked, "I need you to be honest with me. What's your envision for being with Yeji? Do you want to stay with her?" I glided my tongue across my teeth then bit my lip, leaning back, "I knew you'd ask me that. Hmm.. well before she moved back, we talked about a long distance thing but she and I both didn't really want that, of course, but we've talked here and there."

I paused, "But I have strong fondness for the girl. My eyes and heart have been drawn to her since the moment I met her. I really don't know if I will ever feel that with anyone else." Lia nods, "Gee, I feel like I'm giving you approval to date my bestfriend." I smiled, "It's okay, really, I know that everyone wants to look out for someone they care about. Yeddeong-ah is lucky to have you here and by her side."

"Wow, you are so unique and spoken-well. I see it all now," She was so shocked. I rested my hand on my chin, "I tend to act more formal around people I don't know, it's a school habit." Lia looked as if she remembered something, "Ah yes, Yej mentioned that you value your education and take it serious. I mean that's great, success in this world depends on the person that makes it, and you seem very capable of being that."

"Thank you! It's exactly my motto. Girlfriend, success, wealth. Hah. So, you want to plan a surprise visit?" Lia grinned, "Yes. I was thinking of..."

~

POV | Yeji

I texted Lia, "What is the damn occasion? You're killing me." Bascially. Lia told me to dress up with full makeup and hair for a nice dinner. She wouldn't reveal any other details besides what to wear and where it was. It was a pretty fancy restaurant so it did make sense to dress nice. But lord was it frustrating. I got no response back and just head to the restaurant quick since our reservation was soon.

I pulled into the parking lot, parking my car, and getting out. I heard my name, not knowing who it was from, and I looked up after arranging my purse on my body. My eyes twitched, realizing who it was, with flowers and all dressed up. I ran to the other girl, my ankles pulling it together in heels, and hugged her so tight. Ryujin wrapped her arms around my waist, lifting the flowers to behind, "You look stunning." I almost cried in her neck but didn't want to ruin the moment.

I noticed that Lia was standing aside and took the flowers. Being in her arms made everything so real again. I was safe and sound in her custody. Ryujin rubbed my back, giving me a sign, to pull a little bit away. I kissed her red lipstick, not caring if it messed up my own. She made it a short kiss probably because Lia was watching but oh man did I miss making out with her. I nuzzled her nose when she pulled away, "I miss you.." She moved one arm to my waist, looking ahead at Lia who was clearly shocked, probably because I kissed a girl.