Ryujin X Yeji - Trust (smut)

POV | Ryujin

"Yejiiiiii, get in here~" I whined, tossing my arms, and rolling in my bed. Yeji came in and climbed on me, putting both her legs on the outside of my body. I huffed, "What took you so long?" Yeji bent down, kissing my neck, "Call." Whining more, "From who?" Yeji kept kissing my neck, "Friend."

I pushed her off lightly, "What friend? Why are you speaking like that?" Yeji grumbled, "Ryujin, you want me to give you attention or not?" I got up, pushing her down on the bed, "I want you to tell me why you're keeping secrets from me." Yeji said, "I am not." I put my hand on her neck, whispering in her ear, "Now don't lie babygirl."

"Stop it," Yeji hissed, chills running down her spine. I smacked her ass, "Tell me right now." Yeji shook and looked at me, "Don't smack me.." I huffed, getting off her, and I was pissed. I went through my closet, grabbing handcuffs, and hid them behind my back. Yeji crossed her arms, "Say you're sorry." I was good at this. "I'm sorry, come give me a kiss." Yeji got up and kissed me lightly and clinched the handcuffs on her hands. "Gotcha."

Yeji gasped and landed on my bed when I slammed her on it. I took off her shorts, starting to edge her fastly. Yeji moaned and shook, "Ahhh~ fuck Ryujin! You skank!" I grumbled, smacking her hard for calling me that. She whimpered and laid her face on my bed, wincing like a puppy. I growled, "Don't fucking lie to me, skank." Yeji looked back at me and pouted. I moved her face and held her down by her neck, "Bad girl." Her body started to tremble and I could tell that she was close. She kept gasping and moaning too.

I bit her neck hard, giving her a hickey, listening to her wince even more, "This is what you get," I said before taking my hand as she was really close and she screamed. She angrily yelled, "Ryujin!!!!" I got off her, watching her try to hump herself on the bed but I put my hands on her thighs. Yeji groaned, "Ryujin!! Fuck you!" I gripped her hair, "Watch your mouth." She gritted her teeth, her face being so red, "Fuck you, you dumb fucking cunt!"

I widened my eyes and slapped her face, "Shut the fuck up!" She hissed, burying her face in the bed. I shook my head, getting off the bed, and said, "Don't say that shit to me.." She was muffled by the bed, "Don't be a bitch." I yelled, "Hwang Yeji! Watch it!" She huffed, "What do you want me to be a child and say stop being so mean whaa whaa whaa." I grumbled, grabbing her face, making her look at me, "Cut the shit. Here's something I haven't got to yet, why the fuck are you hiding stuff from me?"

"I don't trust you." Yeji says. I stood up, "Don't trust me?! Listen you ungrateful brat, I am your girlfriend, I do everything for you, and-" She interrupted, "Look I know you're my girlfriend, I didn't say that you weren't. I just don't trust you." I scoffed, "I see how it is Yeji." Yeji blinked, "R-Ryu- I-" I slammed the door, leaving her in the cuffs. "Ryujin! Ryujin come on, I didn't mean it that way!"

"I know what you meant! Fuck off!" It hurt me honestly. Why couldn't she trust me? "Ryujin! Come take these off me! Please Ryu, I didn't mean it like that! Goddamnit," I heard a loud noise, it sounded like she had fallen off the bed. I shook my head, trying to get myself to not care about it.

| Time Lapse | 1 hour later

I sighed, leaning against the kitchen wall, I tried to calm down a bit. Then I heard a door noise and Yeji was panting, her hands still in hand cuffs, and pantless. I crossed my arms, "How the fuck did you get out?" Yeji leaned against the doorframe, "It doesn't matter. I didn't mean it in that way Ryu." I flipped her off, "Just fuck off Yej." She walked over to me and furrowed her eyebrows, "Ryu.. please. Atleast take the handcuffs off.."

I said, "No you don't trust me, so it's not like I should trust you." Yeji looked down, "I don't trust you because I know you would be mad." I rolled my eyes, "Really Yeji? You think I would break up with you or scream at you for something with your friend? Well if you were sleeping with them, which you aren't!" Yeji looked up quickly, "No, no, not that.." I tilted my head, "Look me straight in the eyes." She did so and I could tell.