Ryujin X Yeji - Game (smut)

POV | Ryujin

I pushed her against the wall, "Yahhhhh!! Yeji!!"

She huffed, crossing her arms, "You didn't deserve to win."

I growled, "You didn't!"

Yuna spoke up, "Damn.. the sexual tension between you guys is sailing."

I choked on air, "What?! Yuna!"

Lia yelled, "Yuna!"

The youngest yelled, "What! You guys are perfect together."

I dropped my arm that was pinning her and said, "No."

Yeji spoke up, "Well, you cannot get mad at me for winning."

We were talking about a board game that we were playing where I was in the lead but she eliminated me so I thought it was rigged so of course I got upset. "Guys! Stop fighting and let's play another game." Chaeryeong says.

I huffed, sitting down on the carpet, along with Yeji. "Let's play truth or dare," Lia says.

I grumbled, "We don't have enough players for that."

"Yes, we do. Come on, you're just afraid you'll chicken out." Yeji punched my shoulder.

"Shush! Ugh! Let's play it then!" So we did some rounds and ended up getting on my turn.

Yuna says, "I dare you to kiss Yeji for 30 seconds."

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, "Uh! What! Noooo! I'm not kissing her!"

Yeji rolled her eyes, looking away, and mumbling, "Oh poor Ryu, guess she'll have to lose again." She made a pout and crying face.

"Ugh! I'm not a loser!"

Yeji huffed, "You're a chicken."

I was so red and upset, I couldn't see straight, "No I'm not! Goddamnit, start the fucking timer!" Chaeryeong quickly did and I grabbed Yeji in just a matter of seconds and pressed our lips together. Yeji was shocked because it happened so fast and sort of kissed me back. Those 30 seconds felt so fucking long. I could hear the girls gasping and screaming but I wasn't focused on that surprisingly. What felt like an eternity later, the timer beeped.

We both pulled away and opened our eyes. I bit my lip, still tasting hers, and then said, "Beat that, Hwang." Yeji didn't know how to react but soon pushed me making me smirk. We both looked at the girls who all had their jaws dropped. I crossed my arms, "Oh come on, carry on with the game." So we had more dirty rounds which added with alcohol and soon it got to Yeji. "Dare." It rolled off her tongue so easily.

Chaeryeong smirked, "Moan in Ryujin's ear for 40 seconds."

I screeched, "What?! 40?! Ugh I hate you guys-" Yeji got close to my ear and the timer started making her start moaning to where nobody but me could hear. My face flashed red and all I could think about was me doing it to her. "Uhhh~~ nghh~ f-fuck~ mmmh~ harder~ ohhh~ ahhh~" I said, "Goddamnit, this is so rigged!" Yeji put her hand on my thigh and pinched it, making me squeal as she was still moaning. I got really wet, I'm not even lying.

As soon as the timer beeped, she took her hand off my thigh, and gave a grin, "Rigged, huh?" I perked my eyebrow and crossed my arms, still thinking about what just happened.

"You guys need to fuck already," Lia chuckled.

I gasped, "You! I thought you were against this shit!"

Lia perked her eyebrow like I did, "Well that was because Yuna said it."

Yeji spoke up, "Lia, truth or dare?"