Ryujin X Yeji - Guilty

POV | Ryujin

"Stop," I looked at Yeji seriously and then looked away annoyed. "Gee, someone didn't get any sleep," Lia makes a sarcastic remark. I hissed, "Would you shut the fuck up?" Yuna hit my shoulder, "Aye, no cursing." Yeji went back to mocking me and I got so pissed off. I stood up, taking her wrist, "Stop it, I'm serious." The girl titled her head, "Let my hand go."

I scoffed, "N-no, you acknowledge that I am serious and I need you to stop." Yeji squinted her eyes, leaning in, "Or what?" I was about to burst when JYP came in and ordered us to start our video. While we were producing the video, we had our behind the scenes so here Yeji was all cuddly and close with every other girl but me. It hurt my feelings honestly.

"Ryujin, Yeji, you are gonna be the duo in the dance, okay?" JYP says. We both nodded, stepping out to go with the choreographer. "Yay! I was so excited to work with you two because you have incredible chemistry and dance technique!" I bit my lip, yeah everyone talks about our chemistry. I bet they don't know what it really is. Yeji and I learned the dance quickly and started practicing. That's when the camera came in.

I was on top of Yeji who was on the floor. I put my hand on her shoulder, doing my move before I would continue with my dance, and then my ankle turned. My jaw and eyes widened, quickly falling into the other girl. Yeji wasn't expecting it either and blinked, "Ryujin, are you okay?!" I rolled off her, holding my ankle, "Ah.." The camera cut and the medics came over.

I groaned and groaned, rolling on the floor, and my whole focus going to the pain. The medics were crowding me and checking me out and I could hear Yeji's voice panicking. Suddenly, they called an ambulance, and I was just crying from the pain, mumbling, "Fucking hell." In a matter of minutes, there was a stretcher that they lifted me on, and took me out of the building. When the doors to the ambulance were about to close, Yeji darted in, holding my hand, "R-Ryujin.."

I was breathing heavy and the emt said, "Okay focus on your breathing." I squeezed Yeji's hand, trying my best. Yeji looked terrible like she looked so stressed out. A few tears fell from her face, "I'm so sorry.." I looked at her and just sighed, "Don't be." The girl shook her head, just crying harder into her other hand.

| Time Lapse | 2 hours later

I was laying down in my hospital bed with my cast that was on my foot, elevated. Yeji came in, coming towards the bed, and sat down on the stool. I looked down, so disappointed that this happened. It was the first time I had seen the girl since the ambulance. She snuck in for a kiss on my lips and muttered, "I am the worst girlfriend to ever exist." I opened my eyes that were closing, "You're not. I was the one who fell."

Yeji cried, "B-but I stressed you out.. I was being stupid.. and being a bitch." I held her hand, "Yeji. There's no blame here, okay? Let's just say my foot turned, okay? Because that's what happened. Now come here." We started kissing. My girlfriend pulled away, "I love you.." I sighed, nodding. She wiped her smeared makeup and tears, looking down at her lap, it wouldn't change her guilt. And well although I'd never admit to her, she was sorta bitchy to me today. But it doesn't mean that's why this happened.

"Hey..." The other girls walked in, giving me a hug. "We talked to the doctors and they're going to give you crutches but it means.. very to little dancing.." Tears escapes from my eyes. Yeji saw it and turned away, I could see that she was sobbing silently. She took a deep breath, leaving the room. I cried hard, letting it out finally because I knew I couldn't do that with Yeji in the room. They hugged me and made me calm down. I wiped my eyes with the tissue Yuna gave me and blowed my nose, "It just sucks.."

Lia nodded, "We know.. and we're going to do everything we can to support you." I nodded and felt so lost.

| Time Lapse | A few days later

Yeji wasn't speaking to me. I think it pained her still but I needed support. The other girls gave me that but I didn't have my girlfriend's support. I was using my crutches and then it got caught on one of the floor tile's dents, and I immediately fell. Yeji was standing in the kitchen afar and darted over. I wailed, "Owww!" She panicked and held me, "R-Ryujin?!! W-what happened? What happened? Is it your foot? Tell me baby.." I shook into her lap, hugging her waist, "I-I fell... my body just hurts, everywhere.."

She took a deep breath, running her fingers through my hair, "I-I get it.. you're gonna be okay Ryu.." I nuzzled her, looking up, "D-don't leave me.." She furrowed her eyebrows and pulled me up, hugging me. I kissed her, "Please.. I need you." This was the perfect opportunity to tell her. She rubbed my back, "Never. I will never leave you." I was so calm now and felt safe with my lover.

"Okay let's go to your room.." She helped me up, putting me on the chair lift to get me upstairs. My foot wasn't just a typical broken foot. I tore the tendons and broke almost every bone. It would be a long time until I danced again. Yeji grabbed my crutches, stepping up the steps when I was pressing the button. Yeji laughed and I pouted, "You better not laugh at me when we grow old together." My girlfriend gave me a long kiss, "It's okay, my love, teasing is our nature." I smiled, finally getting it to the top.

She handed me the crutches and I had Yeji's hand behind me in case I fell again. We made it to my room and my bed. She took my crutches, leaning them against the wall, and I got on my bed. I wasn't expecting Yeji to climb in on the other side but she did and she cuddled me. I was being cuddled:(.