Ryujin X Yeji - Queens

POV | Ryujin

"Hey, please be nice.. you've scared off like all of my friends that are girls before," My brother Hyunjin said to me as we were in the kitchen. I crossed my arms, "Why not be friends with guys? Or is it because you're gay?" Hyunjin crossed his arms, "Seriously Ryu, she's cool, and a good friend." I rolled my eyes and then heard the doorbell with a knock. My blonde brother went to answer the door and I immediately heard the girl's voice saying "Hey!" Ugh please don't be a another preppy girl who uses gay guys for attention.

Look, I'm just watching out for my brother, that's why I'm judgmental and scare them off. They hugged and then Hyunjin pulled away, revealing the girl. I stared at the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in real life and in my own castle. Her blonde with strands of green, orange, and pink were so unique. Her cat eyes so pure and stunning. Her body was as beautiful as can be. What the fuck Hyunjin. She might be preppy but this bitch was the fucking hottest girl ever.

I snapped out of it quickly listening to Hyunjin say, "This is my sister Ryujin." The girl stepped towards me and stuck out her hand so I stuck out mine, giving a handshake. The girl smiled, "I'm Yeji, nice to meet you." I swear I was the heart eyes emoji right now. I bit my lip, looking at Hyunjin. Yeji pulled away, saying, "Your brother is biggest goofball to ever be known," She says, reaching over to tackle his head while Hyunjin pouted.

I finally gave a little emotion with a chuckle yet still looking at this girl. Hyunjin asked, "Wanna play videogames with us Ryu?" I licked my lips, nodding, and he gasped, "Really?" I punched his shoulder, "Don't get too excited dork." He pouted again while Yeji laughed making me blush. We went upstairs to our gaming room. The girl sat next to me and I swear I was panicking at that exact moment. Yeji spoke up, "So Ryujin... you're gonna be queen, huh?"

I shyly scratched my neck, "Yeah.. I really don't want to, I wish Hyun could but I'm older." Our parents were the king and queen of our country. And like I said, I was going to be queen soon so pretty much everyone knew me. It was just hard to be queen because one I know nothing about it and two, I'm gay. It's never been done before. You know two queens. That's why I want my brother to be king but he's gay so he opted out completely and he has that option to but I don't. Yeji tilted her head, "Why not? I mean don't you like all the attention you get at school?"

I bit my lip, looking down, and said, "It's weird, I suppose. I-" Hyunjin interrupted, "Ryujin, you just love turning down everybody who wants to ask you out." I huffed, hitting his shoulder, "Yah! Shut up! I'm sorry, but those fucking guys don't know shit about being king and you know that Hyun!" Hyunjin huffed, pushing me to get me back, "Okay, angry bird. Or maybe it's because you're not into guys." My face turned super red and I stood up, "What?! Hyunjin?! N-no! I'm not-"

Hyunjin interrupted me, "Ryujin, I know you're gay." I was about to scream and burst but instead I grabbed his arm, taking him out of the room, and into another, pushing him, "What the hell Hyunjin?! I'm not gay!" He covered my mouth before I could yell anymore and said, "I knew since I was a kid. I accidentally read your diary.." I took his hand off, lowering my voice a bit, "How do you accidentally read someone's diary?!" My brother responded, "I was 8. And I just know Ryu. I've seen the way you act around them and it's okay with me, I understand a lot."

"Then why the fuck did you put me in front of Yeji?" I asked. "I trust her, okay?" Hyunjin says. "I just met her! What if she tells someone Hyun?! I'm screwed!" He held my hands, "Ryu, she will not tell anybody, I promise. Look, it's gonna have to come out eventually? You're what? Gonna be queen in three weeks? Ryujin, I want you to find someone." I sighed, and hugged him, "I'm still mad at you but since we have company, I'm dropping it but no more outing please?" He nodded.

We went back into the gaming room and Yeji scooted over, looking at me. I blushed, looking down at the floor. Hyunjin said, "Uh sorry about that." Yeji's hand suddenly touched my thigh and my heart beat increased, looking at her. She spoke, "It must be hard for you.. you should be you.." I blinked, not knowing what to say. Hyunjin looked over, "Ryu, I told you, she's not gonna-" I hit his thigh, "Shut up, stupid, and start up the game."