Ryujin X Yeji - Dream Girl (smut) ⭐️

POV | Ryujin

I bit the pen in my hand, watching her enter through the door. I quickly finished signing the birthday card for my friend Lia, it was her birthday, and she threw a party, of course. Lia and I have been really close friends for as long as I can remember. Recently though, we have drifted, and I noticed that she had been hanging out with one of her side friends named Hwang Yeji. The moment I found out that they were better friends than I had imagined, I did a whole background check on her.

Social media, school, siblings, house, you name it and I know. It sounds like I'm stalking, yes, but I can't help but look out for my bestfriend. That is, I'm unsure of she thinks of me that way. But that's beside the point, the point was that this girl was now in Lia's house, in front of my own eyes. The first ever real interaction with her in person was happening right now. And not only that, the first handshake and greeting.

Lia came over to me, taking my arm, and approached the nicely-dressed woman. It's like she was the spotlight, not Lia. It honestly gave me a weird vibe but surprisingly looking at that dress holding her hips, ass, and boobs so well made the seems in my boxers fall. The sticky and lukewarm substance stained on the fabric rubbed against my pelvic area. I took a brief swallow and held out my hand, "I'm Ryujin, Lia's friend."

Yeji's feline and strong eyes, giving the impression that she was rude or offsetting, somewhat fluttered when looking into mine. "I've heard about you," She mutters, her soft slender hand grasping my own. I have got to say that this is best looking girl Lia has ever been friends with, I mean even hotter than me, and I have girls and guys drooling over me at our college so that's pretty impressive. Who knows, maybe it's just my own opinion, but hell I feel like it matters when looking at the hot 22 year old.

Yes, that's right. She's a year older than me and it bugs me a little, but it doesn't change the fact that she's mysterious, captivating, hell what am I saying now? I've only met her once in person and I'm saying this? What kind of pill did Lia slip me? I pulled my hand away, looking at the girl who introduced us who had spoke, "I'm going to greet more people, you two get to know each other better. Bye, my favs," She hugged us both and we looked at each other a little confused but gave a small smile at our friend's cuteness. Not that she was cuter than the woman beside me though.

I was expecting to lead a conversation since that's what I'm accustomed to, however Yeji took that role. "So, what college do you attend?" Her professionalism made me lick my lips, any sign of a formal gesture was somehow another hot thing that comes to my mind when thinking of my wants in a person. Maybe needs at this point. It's no secret that I've been there, done that, with many people by now. I'm perceived as the homie hopper, but in reality, I just haven't found the perfect match for me.

What's wrong with experimenting around and a lot? Don't you want to find your perfect match in life? That would be sad if you got with someone you truly didn't love. That's the story of my parent's love, not even love, and well why would I ever want to reinstate that? I'm sure Lia had mentioned this and I would be surprised if she hadn't. Although, I am surprised again, that she'd be so interested in getting to know the homie hopper. You typically stay away from those, and why? Well, because it'll most likely just be a fling.

What are the chances that I even find my match when I've already tried so many times and that disturbs the idea of anyone else wanting to get with me. I answer, "Itzy. You?" Even though I already knew, I just thought it'd be polite to ask her as well. "Midzy. I'm actually thinking of transferring there but I'm just so far in my courses that I don't know if I wanna restart. Mind as well finish it out." It was good that she was providing more information, not only to keep the conversation going, but to add note.

"Hm, that's true. I've always been curious, how did you and Lia come about?" The brunette stuttered, "Uh-h.. we actually met at a party. I was good friends with Soobin's bestfriend, Yeonjun, at the time, and well as you know Soobin and Lia were dating." I widen my eyes, "Shit, you were with her from that long ago?" Yeji blinked, raising her eyebrow, "She doesn't talk about it?" I shook my head, "That or I just don't pay attention. I just get sick and tired of hearing the same shit over and over about Yuna."