Ryujin X Yeji - Ride (smut)

POV | Yeji

I was kissing Ryujin on the couch and Ryujin teased me, "God your lips are crusty."

I huffed and pouted, looking at her.

She wrapped her arms around my waist, "I'm just kidding, fury."

I gasped, "Yah! Stop it with that!"

Ever since our music video came out, she's been teasing me, calling me a fury because of my scene in the video.

Ryujin pecked my lips, "S.O.S for this kitty~" I blushed, and punched her shoulder.

Ryujin chuckled, "What? I love my kitty."

I hissed like a cat at her.

She smacked my ass making me blush and flinch, "Bad kitty."

I-is it hot in here???

Ryujin laughed, "I should do that all the time."

I gulped, "Do what?"

She lifted up my shirt a bit, rubbing near my tailbone, "Use the kitty thing on you."

I screamed, "Yah! That sounds wrong!"

Ryujin kissed me, and kept rubbing and massaging my back, making me straighten out my back since it felt good. I sniffed her neck and hair, she smelled so sweet so I ended up tasting the sweetness.

Ryujin squirmed, "Yah! What are you doing?" She tilted her head away since I was pecking and kissing her neck.

I chuckled, "I wanna taste you~" I covered my mouth, "Gosh, that sounds wrong."

Ryujin smirked, "Look at you being all dirty minded."

I gasped again, "Yah! Shin Ryujin!"

She tilted her head again, "What?! You were the one who pointed it out."

I blushed, "Stop it!"

Ryujin chuckled, "Stop what?"

I pouted, "Doing that!"

She cupped my cheeks, "You're just mad I'm funnier than you."

I huffed and shook my head a bit, "You always baby me.."

Ryujin laughed, "Because you're my baby."

I rolled my eyes and bobbed my head, "I'm still older than you." She scoffed and then tickled me and I squirmed. I started tickling her and then she flipped us, pinning me down to couch, making me flustered. My hands stopped moving and then she kissed me with her plump lips. Ryujin admired my beauty, pulling my hair behind my ear, and staring deeply into my brown eyes.

"You look so beautiful," Ryujin whispered faintly but I was still able to hear it. I shyly closed my legs and looked away. Ryujin grabbed my chin and less than a spilt second, she smashed her lips onto mine. She moved her hand to my jawline and caressed her thumb on my neck, and continued her actions with her lips. Then I heard the door open and I quickly punched her side. Ryujin pulled away from my lips fast, getting off me.

I could hear Lia and Yuna talking and gulped. "What were you guys doing?"

I pushed back my pink strand of hair, "Ah just hugging..." I stood up next to Ryujin who was scratching her head. "You guys already left?" I asked, because I knew they had been at a carnival.

Lia said, "I got tired from walking and carrying shit everywhere so I made a deal with Yuna if we could go home and get in the pool."

Ryujin and I both nodded, then I said, "Ryu?" I motioned her to come to me. When she did, I whispered in her ear, "Do you wanna go to that carnival.. just the two of us?"