Ryujin X Yeji - Stick by you

POV | Yeji

(Edited 5/2/2023)

"I just don't get it, why is she so mean?" I pause, eating with my chopsticks, "I'm trying to be nice to her but all she does is just get all annoyed and say that we never include her, like come on, you're my best friend, and like I'd do anything for Minju, but right now she's being a total bitch."

Ryujin nods her head, across from me, eating her food.

I cover my mouth, "I'm sorry, this was supposed to be a dinner date with us, I shouldn't be talking about Minju."

Ryujin blinked innocently, "No, it's okay. I'm here to listen."

I bit my lip, "Ryu, what do you think about it?"

She saw me biting my lip and she swallowed, "Yeddeong, your food is getting cold and you're getting stressed, please eat. I'll talk while you eat, alright?"

I sigh, "Is my mom still on you about me eating?"

Ryujin gave me a look, "It doesn't matter if she is telling me or not, it's my job to take care of you."

I took a deep breath, "Okay, tell me.."

She looked around, "I think she may have something going on. I mean it's not like she used to act like this on a daily basis, right?" My girlfriend paused, "It could be that she really does feel like you guys exclude her and in that situation, all you can do is reassure her she's fine and on board with you guys, and if she chooses to believe you're not, then that's it. I know she's your bestfriend, but sometimes things drift or take a break. Or... there's something else that's happening and she's just blaming it on that, which could be a good excuse or something."

"So which situation do you think has the highest possibility of what's happening?" I ask, taking more bites of food.

"I think it's the last one but really could be any one, I'm not sure," She shrugs. Ryujin fixed her hair, "How is it? Does it taste good?"

I nod, taking smaller bites which she noticed.

Damnit.

The black-haired girl picked up an eggroll and put it to my mouth, making me eat it. "What are you going to do, then?" She asked.

I cover my mouth again, and mumble, "Probably have a deep and intimate conversation with her to fix it."

She moved my hair out of the way from chewing, "Good. You have anything else you wanna talk about?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Yeah, actually. I'm sorry I've been distant for a minute. I'm glad we're going on this date, though. I miss you so much."

Ryujin reached across the table, kissing my lips, "Don't worry about it, you know I'll always try my best to understand, baby."

I nod, "And.. I'm.. I'm a little jealous.."

She raised her eyebrows, "Of what? Who?"

I scratched my head, "I know I haven't been around as much so I know that like this is on me, kind of, anyway I'm just kinda jealous of how you've been treating the other girls like me. Like baby, hugs, clinginess, and I know that's how you are and I get I haven't been around but sometimes I am there and I feel like I'm losing you."

Ryujin opened her mouth, "Uhm.. you're not.. losing me.. Yeji.."

I bit my lip, starting to get stressed again.

"What do you mean? Like how I called Lia baby the other day? It was for the video, Yeji," She gave a little chuckle.

I blink, my feelings a little hurt that she wasn't taking it serious because there are other times that aren't for camera purposes. I stayed quiet, staring at my food.