Ryujin X Yeji - Take care of you (smut)

POV | Ryujin

(Updated 4/7/2023)

I sighed, laying down on our bed. I wanted Yeji to pay attention to me since I had a bad day.

Yeji was sitting up on her side, chewing popcorn, and looked at me before looking ahead at the TV.

I blinked, sighing heavy again.

She raised her eyebrows, eating more popcorn.

I sighed again.

"What? Do you have something stuck in your throat? You sound like a broken frog."

I chuckled, closing my eyes.

"No you sound like a grandma that smoked for years and coughing, "Harold! Harold! Get me my oxygen!"

I wheezed, laughing so hard.

Yeji looked at me like I was crazy.

I stared at her, thinking she was so dumb. I had a long day at work and just wanted her cuddles.

"What? Do you want popcorn?"

I bit my lip, watching as she put the bowl in the middle. I sighed again, "No, I don't want popcorn."

Yeji took it, "Fine, more for me."

I continued to sigh and show a depressed look on my face.

Yeji was just chomping really loud and mumbled stuff about her show.

I rolled my eyes, acting angry.

"Bitch, I asked if you want popcorn," Yeji budged me with the bowl.

"Yeji, I don't want some stupid popcorn and don't want to watch this fucking shit show!"

She got close to me and kissed my lips softly, "Geez, calm down." She gave me the bag of chocolates she was also eating.

I sighed, looking at the other.

She looked at me, and then went to the closet.

"She's so stupid," I huffed.

"And why am I stupid?" Yeji popped her head out.

"Ugh!" I hit the bed.

Yeji said, "Aye stop it, I paid for this bed, and don't want you breaking one AGAIN."

I glared at her.

Well she's not the best fiancée. I let another sigh out that went with tears.

"Ryujin?!" Yeji quickly came over to me, hugging me tightly.

I cried, holding my baby in my arms, just letting all my stress out.

POV | Yeji

I laid on top of her, stroking her hair softly as she cried. What was wrong with her? I knew she was acting weird. I nuzzled my head in her neck, being patient with my lover. I gave a small kiss to her lips, and rubbed her shoulders, "I love you..." I had never seen her cry like this before and it was just so random. Ryujin shook and let tears just stream.

I furrowed my eyebrows, wiping them, "Baby.."

She took a shaky breath, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.."

I started to get worried. "Baby? What do you mean?"

Ryujin just continued to cry.

"D-did you cheat on me?!!"

She quickly shook her head, "N-no baby, I'm just sorry for breaking down..."