Ryujin X Yeji - Enough

POV | Yeji

I was laying on Ryujin's bed. The other girl held my cheek ever so gently before her lips stroked mine. I shut my eyes, kissing the other back for the first time. It was sweet and sensual. I was glad that we had finally after 3 months of flirting and talking that we had kissed. I was about to do something more but she pulled away when somebody knocked on her door. Ryujin and I quickly sat up, leaving a space between us, so nobody would suspect what had just happened.

"Come in," Ryujin hummed. Our friends were at the door. They cooed and looked at us, "Awwwww Ryu and Yeji sitting in a-" I spoke up, "Stop it. We're just friends idiots. Now what?" Ryujin nodded in agreement. "Well Yeji wasn't at any of our houses nor hers so we knew that she was at yours. We wanted to see if you were hitting it off." Chaeryeong spoke.

Ryujin groaned, "Guys, fuck off please." Yuna huffed, "Fine. Also we wanted to ask if you guys wanted to go to the mall with us tomorrow." We looked at each other before nodding. Soon the girls left and we waited like a few seconds atleast in case they'd walk in again. Then Ryujin blushed and said, "H-hey I didn't mean to-" I got close to her and pulled her in, kissing her passionately. Ryujin was in a bit of shock for a second before kissing me back and pushing me back on her bed.

She slowly got on top of me while kissing me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Soon, I pulled away, looking up at the other. Ryujin chuckled and blushed, "I mean.." I said softly, "I'm sorry Ryu.. I was so caught up with Lia and you know I never realized that you were there.." Ryujin blinked, "It's fine.." I smiled and kissed her again, leaning up, causing her to back away and sit down next to me.

POV | Ryujin

My heart hurt. I never realized you were there, what the fuck Yeji? I looked down and Yeji laughed, "Oh my god, did I tell you about what happened at school today?" The other laid her head in my lap. She looked at me when I didn't respond, "What's wrong Ryu?" I snapped out of it and said, "Huh?" Yeji raised her eyebrows, "Are you okay?" I got up, leaving the girl on the bed, and said, "Sorry I have to use the restroom."

I quickly went in and shed a few tears before wiping them and actually using the bathroom. Once I was done, I went back inside my room, and Yeji jumped up and hugged me. I looked down, "Uh?" and Yeji pulled away, "Actually tell me what's wrong-" I interrupted, "I'm fine Yeji, my stomach hurt, that's all." She backed off, looking at me, like confused that I yelled at her. I licked my lips, "So what happened at school today?"

Yeji looked at me quietly and spoke, "Nothing.. you know I think my mom texted me.. I'm gonna head home.." I blinked, "Yeji, come on-" She interrupted, "Get some rest.." She grabbed her things and left. I immediately hit my head on the wall and punched it, "Fuck Ryujin, what the hell. You just ruined everything. Fuck you!" I started crying and then transitioned to my bed, curling up in a ball. She just hurt me really bad and I couldn't ignore it.

| Time Lapse | The next day

I was at my locker and Yeji showed up, observing me by looking me up and down, "What happened to your knuckles?" I looked at them and shook it off, "I went to the gym last night." Wrong. Yeji stared at me, "I told you to rest. You were at the gym all weekend." I clenched my fists, "It's fine, just stop worrying about it," I grabbed my stuff and shut the locker door, walking off.

Shit why did I say that? I was just so angry about Lia that I couldn't focus. Anytime I was in sight of Yeji, I just kept seeing what happened. Ugh I fucking hate that girl, and I shouldn't take it out on Yeji but I don't know what to do. Whatever.

It was finally lunch and I was at the table with Chaeryeong and Yuna when Yeji came with her lunch. Fuck I forgot we were in a fight. Yuna cooed, "Ooo, there's your girlfriend," She nudged me. I didn't react and kept eating my food. Yeji was just staring at me which made me feel uneasy. I could just feel Yuna raise her eyebrows. Chaeryeong then spoke, "Soo.. you guys still on for the mall?"

"I have to take my brother to the park," I lied. Yuna said, "Okay.. I could take your brother for you so you could go." I looked at her and then at all of them which all had this teaming up look like there was something so wrong with me and they needed to fix it. "Fuck off, I'm fine," I got up and threw my lunch away, going outside because I couldn't stand the bitches. As I was outside, checking my phone, a girl took it. I blinked, looking up to see Yeji. She stayed quiet for a few moments before saying, "You don't have to take your brother to the park. He's with your grandparents. It's Thursday."

I crossed my arms, looking away, "So?" Yeji said, "Why did you lie?" I scoffed, "Obviously I didn't want to go." She asked, "Because of me?" I stayed quiet, "I don't wanna have this conversation right now, can you just leave me alone and give me my phone back?" Yeji stepped closer to me, making me step back into the brick wall. She held my fist, "You weren't at the gym last night. It closes at 7 on Wednesday. Right around the time I left." I growled, "Would you just shut the fuck up? I mean I know I'm a bad person, I don't need you to tell me."

Yeji furrowed her eyebrows, "What is going on with you? First of all, you're lying and you're telling me to fuck off and shut the fuck up?" I yelled, "Leave me alone!" She backed off, "Can't you see that I'm trying to fucking help you but you are being so stubborn and won't listen to me." I grabbed my phone from her hand and started walking off. Yeji grabbed me, making me jerk my body which slapped her face hard.

Yeji stepped back, holding her face, "A-ah.." I blinked, "O-oh my god-" She said, "Fine, whatever, do what you want." The girl walked away from me, making my heart sting as she turned the corner, disappearing.

~~
It was the last class of the day and which Yeji and I had the particular class together. I looked over, staring at the bruise on her face that was covered by concealer but it really didn't work. I gulped, looking down at my desk, feeling anxious. The teacher started talking by then and I couldn't focus. To the point where he had called on me but I wouldn't answer. "Ryujin?" The teacher said again. "Are you not paying attention in my class?" I could feel the pairs of about a million eyes stare at me. I gulped, snapping out of it, "S-sorry sir.. I don't know the answer." He looked at me for a split second and huffed, calling on another student.

After the class, he said, "Ryujin, stay behind." I clenched my teeth, listening to the bell ring, and watch everyone leave. My teacher looked at me, "If I see you not paying attention in my class again, it's a detention. Understand?" I nodded, "Y-yes.." He nodded and I quickly left, going to my locker. I leaned my head against it, having no motivation to get everything but realized I needed to.

So I grabbed my stuff and was leaving when Yeji grabbed my arm, saying, "What did he say to you?" I blinked, looking at the girl because I didn't understand why she was talking to me. "Hello?" She said. I looked down, "I'd get a detention if I don't pay attention.." Yeji sighed, "Ryu.. can you please just tell me what's wrong? I care about you a lot.. a lot more than I should.. and I just keep thinking about you.. I can't stop worrying."

I stayed quiet for a second and made a turn, heading to the football field. Soon we sat down and I spoke up, "I just don't feel like I'm enough for you." Yeji put her arm around my waist, "What? Why? You're more than enough for me. I mean I don't know what you're specifying on but you are beautiful Ryujin, you are literally perfect, and you don't need to spend hours upon hours in the gym, you are wonderful the way you are."

I looked down and softly said, "Thanks.. but it's just mainly me being a bad person and Lia being so much better." Yeji sat in front of me and lifted my chin with wide eyes, "Ryujin, what? You are not a bad person. You care okay? You have feelings and no not every feeling is good but you show them and you don't purposely hurt me like she did. And I get that you may feel bad about yesterday but I pushed you and you just acted like anybody would. That's my fault, okay? You are wonderful, Ryu, I promise you."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Really?" Yeji nodded, giving a small peck to my lips, "Really." I hugged her softly and then we both laid down on the soft turf as we just hugged. Then Chaeryeong appeared and jumped up and down, "I knew it!!" Yeji pulled away, "Yah!!!! You know what?!" Chaeryeong pointed at us. Yeji put my hair behind my ear, "Leave us alone." Chaeryeong chuckled, "Okay but don't have sex on the football field."

I looked back at her, "Yah! Go away!" The girl went away. It was quiet for a moments until Yeji whispered, "Wanna have sex on the football field?" I laughed and rolled on top of her, "You bet."