Ryujin X Yeji - Drunk (smut)

POV | Ryujin

"Get on all fours whore," I slapped her ass, making her get on the bed. Yeji whimpered, doing as I said, "Baby please I didn't mean to~" I huffed, "You made me mad, and that's all there is to it," She shut her eyes, leaning forward, "Ryujin, please, you always get this way, just because someone else has an opinion that I stuck up for, doesn't mean I'm going against you,"

"Shut up!" I was too mad to understand where I was wrong. Yeji looked back, "Baby..." I growled as I unzipped her shorts. She said, "Fine, just get it over with.." I got on top of her and started fingering the shit out of her, pounding and thrusting my fingers so hard into her pretty cunt. I bit her ear lobe, "Stop standing up for everyone else, I'm your fucking girlfriend," Yeji moaned, "Fuck~" I bit her neck next, making marks all over her neck. Yeji furrowed her eyebrows, moaning louder, "Uhhh~!"

I grabbed her chin harshly, looking into her innocent pleasured eyes, "Kiss me like a slut," I gave an order. When she didn't move for a second, I smacked her ass, "Right now!" Yeji sloppily landed her lips on mine, doing as I said. I gave back to a few kisses and kept fucking the shit out of her. I started breathing heavier as I sped up and to breath through our kisses. Yeji pulled away, moaning, "Ohhhh~~~!" I felt her walls clench around my fingers and then warm, hot, and creamy cum released onto my fingers. I took out my fingers, licking and sucking her cum like it was best taste.

Yeji was panting and still catching her breath. I closed my eyes, taking a few more licks of her cum, that calmed me down, and then tiredly laid next to her. My arms unconsciously wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to me, and giving soft kisses to her neck. And slowly but fast, my eyes shut.

POV | Yeji

I blinked, watching her fall asleep. Damn I shouldn't have stuck up for Chaeryeong. It's just I'm the only one who has to deal with the fallout because of Ryujin's anger issues. She's just a big baby who gets upset like a big baby. And then I get fucked or yelled at, so.. I don't even know anymore. I mean I don't mind it, since you know, I get the same way when I get jealous, but of course I wouldn't fuck her. That's.. yeah no. I'm a bottom... and plus she'd kill me.

Anyway, I looked at the precious girl sleeping in my arms. It's hard to stay mad at her when she did something she shouldn't have and looking this beautiful, I'm just glad I was here to have her cool down. Well while I was looking at her snoring and drooling, you know she was drunk, I felt soreness in my legs. Damn she has to go so hard. I carefully and sneakily got out of her arms, replacing myself with a pillow. I got out of bed, holding my legs, "Fuck.."

Ryujin whined suddenly, holding the pillow, and sniffed, making me freeze.

She always love to smell my hair when we sleep but I wasn't there to be able to smell. Ryujin sniffed and sniffed, and then slowly got up, looking at the pillow, and then her eyes paced around the room, seeing me with wide eyes and my shorts half on. I gulped, quickly getting my shorts on. Ryujin was still half asleep and looked at me with angry wrinkled eyebrows, "Hey, pants off." I blinked, freezing and blushing when I heard her say that. "I-I j-just.. I-I was.. uncomfortable.." I shyly put my hair behind my ear.

Ryujin huffed, "I'll make you cumfortable, now take your clothes off," I blushed harder, "R-Ryu, s-stop." She growled, getting out of bed, and throwing my shorts off, along with my shirt and bra. Wow she did that so fast for someone who was drunk and half asleep. Ryujin pinned me against the door, looking at me so lustfully. I felt so shy being fully naked in front of her and so vulnerable to this goddess.

Ryujin put her hand around my neck, basically choking me, "I like you naked." I squeezed my legs together, feeling embarrassed that she could see every part of me that I was mostly insecure about. Ryujin whispered sexily in my ear, "Fuck.. you make me so horny.." I blinked innocently and widely, putting my hand on her rib cage, "U-uh.. I-I.." Ryujin pulled away, tilting her head, "You're fighting my touch huh?" I bit my lip, looking away, feeling her hand clench around my neck.

"Huh?" Her voice got deeper and scarier. I thought about what to say, "R-Ryu.. you're drunk.." Ryujin slammed me against the other wall across the room, making my head hit, and her hand squeeze my neck even more. I tilted my head up, shutting my eyes. It felt good to be in her custody. She said, "So what if I'm drunk, I fucking want you," I caressed her wrist softly, hesitating but sweetly said, "B-baby.. c-come on.. let's go to bed.." Ryujin bit my neck harshly causing me to gasp and touch her chest, almost like I was pushing her.

She groped my breasts and sexily said in her raspy voice, "Don't act sweet, you're nothing but sweet, well maybe sweet tasting.." I bit my lip, "I-I.. b-baby.. I-I don't like this.." Ryujin pulled away completely, looking at me up and down. I was covering my privates and shyly looked down, "D-don't give me that look.." Ryujin scoffed, "You really don't want me to see your body? What's up with that?" I turned around, picking up a blanket, and covered my body, going into the closet.

Ryujin came in as I was changing and just stared at me, making me feel uneasy. I gulped, turning the other way so she wouldn't see me. I love the feeling of being dominated by her but I was just.. I was just..... shy. She crossed her arms, "What? I'm not a fucking pervert." I then got pinned to the closet door as I was fixing my shirt. I widened my eyes, sinking down, and raising my shoulders. Ryujin held my hand, interlocking our hands, "Why are you getting so shy?"

I looked away, "I-I.." Ryujin tilted my chin towards me, basically forcing me to look at her but I fought it. "Look me in my eyes..." She demanded. My lip trembled and I felt like I was about to burst into tears. And I did. I quickly opened the door and ran out, going out into living room. Yuna was curled up, watching a movie with Lia, and then I was sobbing uncontrollably. "Y-Yeji?!" Lia got up, coming over to assist me with her hands on my shoulders. I cried, hugging her.

"Yeji!" Ryujin yelled, running out into the living room, and grabbed me from Lia, probably upset I was with her. I tried breaking free from her grip, but she spun me, and ended up into a hug. I was too afraid to hug her.

I felt ashamed.

Ryujin rubbed my back as I sobbed into her chest. She was so warm for what? She also ran her fingers through my hair and I could see in the corner of my eye that Ryujin had the most confused face on in the world. She's always a mood but damn did she not understand. Well she was drunk too. Drunk Ryujin is something you don't want to witness, but I have, many many times.

Ryujin carried me to the kitchen, taking a water bottle, and gulped it down. Damn that was kinda hot to watch. "K, I'm gonna get sober, and you're gonna tell me what's going on.." She drank another water bottle and set me down, holding my hand, and taking me back to our bedroom. I was sniffling but wasn't as crying as hard. She sat down with me, caressing my arm sleeve, and said, "Did I do something wrong?" It wasn't her fault at all. "N-no, not at all," I looked back to look her in her eyes so she knew.

Ryujin nodded, looking down, "Then what's wrong then?" I bit my lip, feeling tears build up again. "I-it's.. it's just.. p-people.. h-have noticed.. I've... picked up... w-weight," I started sobbing there, "a-and.. I have stretch marks.. so.." Ryujin gasped, "Oh honey, honey, honey, honey.." She came over, muttering honey three times before giving me this soft hug.

"Listen, how old are you?" I sniffled, "23.." Ryujin says, "You're still growing baby, you're fully developed when you're 25, and are you 25? No. And listen to me, there's absolutely nothing wrong about picking up weight, that means you're healthy, and you're eating better which is good. And stretch marks are beautiful, where are they?" More tears fell, "O-on my thighs.." Ryujin took off my pants and kissed my stretch marks, "Beauty.." She said. I whimpered softly. Ryujin pulled away, pulling my pants up, "Honey you were right, I was drunk, and unsure this was happening to you, so please forgive me for this, okay?"

"I-I forgive you.." I gave her innocent eyes. Ryujin put me on her waist, and laid back in bed. I was tired of crying and finally fell asleep. You always feel safe and loved in Ryujin's arms, and that's all I can ask for. Well just Ryujin in general. She may be a little crazy when she gets angry or drunk, but for most of the time, she's a sweetheart, and absolutely loves and adores me. I love my girlfriend and that's all there is to it.