Ryujin X Yeji - Hit you like the... (smut)

POV | Ryujin

I hummed and sang along to our fancams, moving my hands with the choreo, "Hit you like the-" My door flew open and next thing I know, Hwang Yeji, our leader, is riding my fingers, and threw her head back, "Yes mommy~~!" She humped, making me widen my eyes. "Y-Yeji!" I yelled, trying to move away when she ripped her shirt off, flashing her boobs in my face, and threw my laptop.

"What the fuck?!" I whispered. I never knew Yeji was a whore. "Y-Yeji, get off!" I was shocked, wanting to get away and that was right when she got low, making her boobs smash mine, her pussy moving so good on my fingers, her hot breath entering my atmosphere, her lips tracing up from my collar bone to my ear which she moaned in. I froze up, closing my eyes, thinking, "Fuck, she's so sexy and seductive. Am I really fucking the goddess Hwang Yeji?"

Yeji bit my ear lobe, "Keep hitting it," She said in a raspy voice. I then realized my fingers were moving inside her. I felt her smirk and a kiss to my lips. Yeji leaned up, putting her hands on my shoulders, and let her hips and my fingers do the work. "Uhhh~ f-fuck!" Oh, did I mention the girls were out at the bonfire, right outside of the house? I wasn't even expecting Yeji to come in here and start riding my fucking fingers.

I blushed, about to say something to get her to stop but she made out with me. Damnit! My fingers started to do more work, pressing her spots, trying to find the sweet spot. Yeji moaned in the kiss, "Ohh~ b-baby~" Was she drunk? Like the fuck? Stop being so fucking hot while rolling your eyes back in pleasure too. I pressed a new spot, earning a loud moan, "Ohh~!! Y-yes!! Hit it right there!! Right there!!"

I gave another thrust, feeling her liquids now on my fingers. Yeji moaned and moaned, falling on me. She tilted her head back, "Hit it.. one m-more time.." I hit it again, watching her. She groaned, "Fuck.." I blinked, then letting her take my hand out and start sucking on them. "Ye-" She put my own hand on my mouth, starting to lick my lips and fingers at the same time.

Yeji then got up, grabbing her shirt, which made me realize that she wasn't wearing any underwear when she came in here, and walked out, looking perfectly fine. I mean in a sober way. I blushed super hard, thinking about what she just did. She just did that. She didn't even say anything when she left.

I gulped, looking up at ceiling, my fingers falling to my mouth. I licked them, still tasting that sweetness. "F-fuck what am I doing? Hwang Yeji, you got me all messed up.. damnit!" I laid my head back into my pillow, tossing my blanket over myself, "Okay just go to bed.." And I dreamed about Yeji that night.

| Times Lapse | The next morning

I woke up drooling over the side of my bed, looking at Yuna. "Yah!! Bitch, why did you wake me up?!" I threw my blanket at her.

Yuna huffed, dodging it, "Yeji sent me.. geez.. you're in a bad mood.." Yeji. That's right.. we fucked last night.

"Why are you looking at me like that night? Did you have a sex dream or something?"

"Yuna yah!" I yelled, my door opening a few seconds after that.

"Everything good in here, girls?" I gulped, seeing Yeji.

However, she looked somewhat.. like nothing had happened between us last night. Yuna glared at me, "Well unnie, Ryujin unnie is acting weird.." The youngest then pursed her lips.

I widened my eyes, pushing my hair back behind my ear, "Uh.. she w-woke me up.. and I.. was grumpy.. I'm hungry heh.." Yuna looked at me like I was a weirdo.

Yeji gave a "Hmph.." that made me gulp and play with my fingers. She walked out, making the coldness in the room disappear.

"What's your problem?" Yuna leaned against one of my walls.