Ryujin X Yeji - 🏳️‍🌈 (smut)

POV | Yeji

For once we were cuddling with each other instead of fighting and Yuna had to come in. "W-woah.." She stepped back, being shocked. Ryujin wrapped the blanket over us, "What do you want?" Yuna sat on the bed, fiddling with the blanket, "Are you dating?" Ryujin stroked her hair back, "No."

"I ship you two. You're like a gay couple with their gay daughter." I blinked, "You're gay?" Yuna got in between us, "We all are. Every girl in this room is." I blushed, knowing she was right. "Which is why, I want you two to be together." She pointed to us. "There's no way I could put up with Yeji's whines. And I think she would get tired of me teasing her every five minutes too."

It was silent. An awkward silence. I got up, going into the bathroom. Maybe Ryujin was right. I mean she's pretty and all, but a relationship? With us? The bickering duo? Although, we do get pretty soft at times... but just no. I finished up, going back out there.

"Just give her a kiss.." I heard Yuna whisper. I licked my lips, looking at the two. "Ryujin.. I have a quick question.." I said, sitting on the bed. "Hit me.." Ryujin says, looking at me. "Why did you change roommates?" She looked me up and down, "You don't like Chaeryeong?" I stroked my hair, "It's just.. different.. and weird why you're shutting me out." Yuna cooed, "Oohhhhh relationship issues.. just smooch and get it over with." Ryujin grumbled, pushing her shoulder, "Shut up." I pulled Yuna away from Ryujin, "Be nice to her."

"Whatever. And I don't know what you mean. I'm still spending time with you, because you like me. My feelings haven't changed, it's just the rooms that have. I'm gonna go text on bubble.. goodnight." Ryujin walked out.

"She likes you." Yuna said, brushing her nails. "She doesn't want to admit it but she misses you and wants time back with you. Which is why I think you two should date. You've known each other way longer than all of us and just have a perfect meeting story and everything is written out of a story with you two." I listened to the maknae talk and didn't say anything. "Who cares about teasing and whines? That's not what loving each other is about. It's about caring for the other despite those things."

I sighed, curling up, and hugging my knees, "Things aren't easy, Yuna. I hope that's one thing you learn from me." Yuna looked at me, "Love is love, Yeji. I hope that's one thing you learn from me. I know love when I see it." I shook my head, "That's not how it is." Yuna said, "That's how Ryujin sees it." I glanced, "Did she tell you something?" Yuna stood up, "She told me everything. Shin sister secret, wish I could tell you. Now you two go be ddaengddeong couple." She walked out.

A lot of things were going on in my mind at once. I took deep breaths, thinking of what it would be like to have a relationship with Ryujin. All I saw was teasing and fighting.

| Time Lapse | 10 am

POV | Ryujin

I was out on a date with Yeji. Something we did often since we weren't roomies anymore. I rested my palm on my chin, watching her text on her phone. She looked beautiful with breeze blowing her hair out of her face and showing her bright and clear face.

Yeji set her phone down, taking a bite of food, and looking at me, "What?" I looked down, playing with my watch, "Did you know It's Pride Month?" Yeji chuckled, "Of course I do. I'm not stupid." I licked my lips, looking into her dreamy eyes. "What, are you wanting to go to a Pride parade or something?" I laughed, taking a sip of my water, "No it's just.. I wish we could do things for Pride. You know since we're idols, we can't." Yeji stared at me, "What are you doing?" I pushed my hair back, "Why don't we... do something.. to celebrate."

"Like what?" Yeji asked. "Wanna.. bake a rainbow cake or something?"

Okay so maybe it was true. I was gay. Lesbian to be exact. And I have a big fat crush on Yeji. I took the separation from roommates to get even closer with her. "Sure," She responded, crossing her legs. "Cool.." I blushed, looking out the window. We hadn't spoke about last night. In fact we only had small talk and it was just like, "I'm ordering this," and, "The food is good," and just stuff like that.