Ryujin X Yeji - Communicate ⭐️

POV | Ryujin

It was 3 am.

Yes, very early.

But our group was going to be flying across the world and our flight was going to be very long so 3 am was the time we had set to get up. Well... technically it was 4, however I wanted to get some time with Yeji.

I opened the door quietly, and made my way to her bed with soft footsteps. I saw the bare-faced young woman drooling on her pillow and holding a stuffed animal I gifted to her. The sight made me smile. I lean down, push her hair back, and wipe her slobber. After that, I kiss her lips so gently and softly. Yeji quickly bolted up and shook her head fast. She looked at me in panic and then closed her eyes, "Ryujin," She whines.

I gave a little chuckle, "Oh baby, I didn't mean to scare you," I climb into her bad, making her move more over to give me space, and held the back of her head with my hand. My fingers caressed and picked out hairs to play with while she was still waking up. I mutter, "Can we.. share rooms in the hotel? Do you know.. if we can?" Yeji blinked slowly, "I'm not sure. You want to take the room where there's just 2 of us? I was thinking Lia and Yuna were going to have it."

I respond, "I mean I don't mind.. I just... Chaeryeong would be horrified if she saw me and you.. like..." I cough fast but quietly, "Hitting it off." Yeji widened her eyes, "W-wow... uh... yeah. Why don't I just room with Lia then? So that way we don't have to have that embarrassment, scolding, whatever." I frowned, "What.." She looked at me, "What?" I licked my lips, "It's fine. Let's do that, babe.." Yeji looked me up and down, "Or... you and Yuna could sleep together?"

I bit my lip, "No, it's okay, I'll just stay with Yuna and Chaer." She leaned over, checking her phone, "Jesus Ryu, it's only 3. Why the hell did you wake me up?" I felt guilty for bothering her and quickly became insecure of my own feelings. I got out of the bed, "I... I'm sorry..." She hisses, "Fuck, now I have to get up." The woman sat up and yawned, "Ryu.." I blink, looking down at the ground, "Yes?" She stood up then, hugging me, and burying her head into my chest. I got butterflies and tingly feelings everywhere.

Yeji was muffled through my chest but spoke, "You're so cuddly." I tilted my head, laying it on hers, "You are.." I say softly. She gave a little moan, "Mmh.. why did you wake me up early?" I swallowed hard, "I.. just.. I honestly don't remember haha..." Yeji took her head away but was still very close, "Come on, it was like 5 minutes ago." I clenched my teeth, "I don't remember Yeji." She blinked, stepping back, "Yeji? Since when do you call me by my name?"

I raised my eyebrow, "Uhm.. I do... call you that.." She furrows her own eyebrows and asks, "What? What's wrong?" I looked around, keeping a very bland reaction, "Nothing is." She pulled away, "Do you not like me hugging you?" I opened my mouth, "No.. I do Yeji..." She hissed, "Quit saying my name." I raise my voice a bit, "Yeji is your literal name." My girlfriend took a deep breath, "Why not Yeddeong, babe, baby, whatever? Look it's fine, I just wanna know why you're acting off. Is it the room thing? Baby, we can share a room.. just tell me.."

I went over to her dresser, turning on her led lights by the remote. "Babe, it's okay. Really." I looked back when I heard her huff and she had her hands on her hips, "It's hard to know if you're really telling the truth, Ryujin." I felt a certain way when she said Ryujin. Damn... maybe I shouldn't have scolded her over the name thing. The blonde came towards me again and played with my hair, "You were planning something, weren't you?"

I lock eyes with my lover, "How did you know?" She kisses me, "I love you, that's why I know. Hey, can I bring up something? And for you not to take it personal." I watched her, "Shoot your shot." Yeji says, "Maybe if.. maybe if we'd be a little bit better on our communication we wouldn't have misunderstandings like this? Like if something is bothering you but you still wanna protect my feelings or whatever, maybe you just go ahead and say it. Ryujin, I love you a lot and you can get pretty shifty where you only want what I want but I want you to know that it is a very lame strategy as much as we fems like it, we still want what you all want equally, okay? I care about you, Ryuddaeng."

I hugged her tight, "Thank you for saying this. I just don't know what to do half the time, but yes I'd like to share a room with you and maybe we could get a little me and you time in the suite?" She smiles and pinched my whisker dimples, "Yes Ryubaby."

| Time Lapse | Midnight at the suite

I took Yeji's hand, leading her into our private bathroom with a big bathtub with jets. She smiled widely and I took off her shirt and pretty much everything but her bra and panties. I did the same for myself while Yeji brought the wine bottle over and poured two glasses for us. After I turned on the water to allow the tub to fill, Yeji spoke, "Ryu-Ryu." I blush, "What?" She pushed my hair behind my ear, "Thank you for listening to me. I've had a really good time with you today."

I took a sip from my glass, "Oh just you wait." Finally the water was filled and I turned it off, getting in first, and Yeji coming after to lay in my lap. I held her waist tightly, kissing the backs of her shoulders, "You're so gorgeous." She leaned back into me and I watched as she took a few sips of wine. "I wanna grow old with you and call you gorgeous every morning and night."

Yeji looked back at me and cooed, "Awww... Ryu...." I held her cheek, kissing her lips, "I will never hesitate to share my feelings with you again, Hwang Yeji." She pouts and then I reach behind, grabbing a box, "And that's why I'm asking you to marry me." Yeji gasped loud and moved away from me to face me with hands covering her face.

I bit my lip, "I know it's not a on one knee and everything but we're not the norm Yej. You and I, we're bigger than the norm. We are the most fucking powerful couple I know to mind. I will fight for you and you will fight for me and that's most special thing about us is that we both care so deeply about each other. It all added to my decision that I was going to ask you this. Will you marry me?" I open the box, showing the most perfect and diamond karat.  

Yeji cried, "Yesssss!!!!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!" I laughed, sliding the ring on her finger, and she had her mouth wide open while looking at it. "Yo are you guys good?" The three girls open the door right as Yeji had her arms wrapped around my neck and our lips meeting. They gasped so loud and almost fell. I pull away, now knowing our future was changed with them seeing however it didn't matter because Yeji would still be my future.

My fiancé smiled so happily and said, "We're getting married!" They screamed and then quickly realized they were in a hotel. We laughed with tears in our eyes. I backhugged my lover, saying, "We've been in love for a long time but I just knew it was time to put a ring on her finger." Yeji cuddled me finally and told me she loved me, as well as the others. Well cheers to be understanding more with my soon to be wife.