Ryujin X Yeji - Sext (smut) ⭐️

POV | Ryujin

I leaned back in my office chair, checking my messages when I got a snap from Yeji. I bit my lip, opening it quick, and nearly jumped out of my chair. I caught myself so no one would see me so startled. The picture showed Yeji on a couch or bed, her legs spread, on her knees, lace panties covering the middle, and both her breasts out. My mouth watered as I saved it, you know for... certain purposes, and I sent her a chat, "Where are you?"

"At lunch." - Yeji

"With your top off?" I asked.

"No, I'm at a friend's." - Yeji

My heart dropped and I responded, "No, you're aren't."

"Uh I'm pretty sure I know my whereabouts." - Yeji

"Fuck off already" - Me

"I took it earlier. Why does it matter to you" - Yeji

"Send me the rest." - me

"What if I only took one?" - Yeji

"Fuck off" - me

"Someone's awful horny. Why should I? Just for you to finger yourself while looking at me through a screen, totally not benefiting me." - Yeji

"It's a benefit I'm not looking at some other whore." - Me

"Not that easy" - Yeji

I hiss, putting my phone up to my ear to act like I was on a phone call, "Ah yes, this is Shin Ryujin," I paused, getting up to close my office door.

I quickly got back to my chair, unzipping my pants, and pulled them down. I opened my camera, sending the wet spot on my panties.

Yeji left me on open for a minute, I assumed she was staring at that picture. "More." - Yeji

I growl, taking them down, and sent the picture of the pussy beneath the panties.

"My pussy is kissing yours 😘." - Yeji

"Fuck I wish" - Me

"What if I told you there are more than just photos?" - Yeji

"Wdym" - me

I was sent a short video. I turned my volume to a small amount and I watched the palm of her hand push from the bottom of a dildo into her pussy, taking all its depth, and the moans. "Uhh~" The audio pleasured my ears and made them throb. I couldn't stop watching the one very short clip.

"Like what you see?" - Yeji

"A goddess taking 8 inches, no prob, oh hell yeah I like what I see" - Me

"Show me." - Yeji

I sent another photo, this time my fingers touching and spreading my pussy lips.

"🫣" - Yeji

"I wanna force you to eat me out rn" - Me

"How about some more?" - Yeji

The next video loaded. This time with Yeji's face in the frame. I saw the color and style of the dildo, realizing that it was the one I gifted her for her birthday. This one was special. It had features like vibrating in soft, medium, and fast. A lid to put lube in but I always filled it up with my cum to breed her with. That or whip cream, whatever. It was also heated.

My eyes were now throbbing as the girl was fucking herself. I was about to go crazy.

I called the girl, putting it up to my ear when she accepted, "Fuck, girl, you drive me crazy."

Yeji laughed, "Bitch, you make me hurl~"

I hissed, "Enough of slim shady shit, you really do drive me crazy."

Ryeji GXG Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें