Ryujin X Yeji - Smoking hot (smut)

POV | Ryujin

I chuckle, looking over at the girl putting on makeup in the school bathroom mirror as I was watching my hands, "You don't even need to wear makeup." She looked up, "Sorry, what?" I bit my lip, "I said you don't even need to wear makeup, you're beautiful without it." The popular senior looked at me then, "Thanks.. your name is Ryujin, right?" My heart fluttered, "You know my name?"

A loud siren went off then. We flinched, not knowing what to do, but climbed into the same stall. "Emergency! Emergency! Emergency!" Someone kept yelling on the intercom. We put our shoes on the toilet sit, leaning against the stall, and close together terrified. She grabbed out her phone, calling 911, and then loud screams and footsteps were the main thing we were hearing. She whispered, "We need help at itzy highschool, please." All of the sudden loud thuds came from the bathroom door. I covered her mouth, hanging up the call, and stayed quiet as a mouse.

Yeji covered my mouth, tears falling from her eyes but she controlled it so it wouldn't be loud falling into the toilet. Then it shifted to what sounded like down the hallway. The girl took my hand down, whispering, "I-is it over?" I shook my head, just crying into this girl's arms. Someone came into the bathroom and we both looked at each other in panic. "Oh my god.." A frightened high pitched voice says, going into the stall next to us. "Is anyone in here? Please. I was attacked." I kneeled up, looking at the girl who was bleeding.

I handed her my bandana, "Use it as a bandage." She nodded, "Thank you." I lick my lips, going back to Yeji.

~ 10 minutes later

Police officers opened the stall and we got out, seeing that there was an accident where an innocent person but was perceived as an intruder entered the building. The so-called "intruder" was trampled and attacked having no choice but to fight back, this caused multiple injuries but the ultimate was the intruder's death. I was with Yeji while finding it out. We both took a breath of fresh air outside leaning against the building, "That was the most scariest thing I've experienced in my life."

I held her hand, "Atleast I was with you." Yeji looked into my eyes, "Thank you. For just having to go to the bathroom. You saved me." I blinked slowly, watching as she hugged me, and I leaned my head against the crying girl's head. Rubbing her back, I told her, "You're safe now, don't worry." She nodded, still clinging onto me. "Yeji!" We both pulled away, seeing her friend group, and I gulped, thinking 'oh shit'. They hugged her and then looked at me, "Are you that one Junior?" Soojin asks me.

I licked my lips, "One Junior who...?" Yeji wiped her tears, "Uh.. this is Ryujin. She uh was with me in the bathroom when it happened." Nayeon spoke, "Thanks for keeping her company," Then they all put arms around her and walked away. Lia came up to me, "Ryujin! I've been trying to find you everywhere, where were you? You were going to the bathroom, right?" I blink, still confused at that interaction.

"Also why were you hugging Yeji?" Lia asks. I bit my lip, "We were together when it happened. Lia, do you know about some rumor about me?" My bestfriend coughed, "What? What do you mean? Oh my god did sis say something about you?" Sis is what everyone called their group. "I-I.. that one Junior," I rephrased what they had said. "Who....?" Lia continued it. I shrugged, "I tried to ask but they took her away." We hung out for most of the evening to calm down, tell it to our family, and I was laying in bed that night when I got a text from Yeji on Instagram.

"I couldn't find you on any social media... I hope this is you and not some random Shin Ryujin, but I really can't stop thinking about earlier. Do you wanna come to my house? My parents are out of town and I'm just scared." I got out of bed, texting back, "Yeah it's me. Sure, right now, right?" Immediately she typed back, "Yes." She sent a link with her address and I had my pajamas on but didn't care since it was midnight.