Ryujin X Yeji - Brat (smut)

POV | Yeji

Ryujin wasn't giving me any attention today and I hated it. She didn't even give my kiss in the morning. She didn't even cuddle me or touch me! I don't like to be bratty but I had enough.

Ryujin was sitting down in her gaming chair, playing video games, and was all into it. "Yeah nice! Get him!" She yelled, getting all excited. I sighed, watching my girlfriend enjoy video games more than having sex with me. I rolled my eyes, walking over, and saying, "Aye babe. Stop the game." Ryujin ignored me, pressing her fingers on the controller. "Ryujin!" I yelled and stood in front of the screen. "Yah! Get out of the way!" Ryujin moved her chair. "No! No no not you! Damnit!" She yelled. That's when I realized she was talking to other people in the game on her headset.

"My stupid girlfriend." Ryujin suddenly says probably responding to her friend's question. "I'm not stupid!" I yelled, throwing her shit around. "Aye stop it! You're paying for that!" I growled, "Pay attention to me!" Ryujin yelled, "Stop it! You're messing up my stuff!" I stomped, "Ryujin!" Ryujin moved her mic down, giving me a twitching eye look, "Go do something else. Right now." I threw her stuff at her, "Fuck you!" I slammed the door, hearing her say, "Blah blah blah.. whine all you want stupid slut." I growled again.

POV | Ryujin

"Your girl giving you a rough time?" My friend asked. "She's a bratty slut." He said, "Well have you paid attention to her today?" I moved my toggle, "I don't care anymore let's just play the game." He says, "Aye bro.. you should go apologize. Never call your girl stupid. That's what I've learned." I scoffed, "She should apologize to me. She trashed my set up dude."

My friend says, "Bro I would recommend it. You don't want her killing you." I shook my head, "I'm playing the game, I don't give a fuck about her." He said, "Yo you sure?" I leaned back in my chair, "Yeah." He says, "Aight bro.. if you gotta leave then go." I mumbled, "Won't be happening."

A few minutes later while I was really into my game and Yeji came in with her cuffs on, and naked body. I ignored her, saying, "There's a guy above you bro." Yeji propped a vibrator up against her pussy, masturbating in front of me. I moved my chair, "Shit! He's going to the base right now!" Yeji let out a few soft moans, "M-mommy.. mmmh.." I usually love hearing a sub masturbate to their dom but I was in the middle of the game. "What's that noise bro?" He asked. "Dog.." I said, scratching my head.

Yeji whimpered, rubbing her arms together as she rubbed her pussy against the vibrator. "Shut up.." I said, throwing my stuff back at her. "Yo are you just in a bad mood today?" I yelled because we lost one of the battles, "Oh come on! Fuck!" He said, "Guess that answers it." I sighed, "Rematch."

While I was in the middle of the most important battle, Yeji has to come over and start riding my thigh, making my body heat up. "S-stop it.. go do something else.." I tried shooing her off but she rode hard, arching her back, making her wet pussy gush against me. Yeji crawled up on me, starting to kiss my neck. "Get off.." I groaned, trying to push her off. Yeji started moaning in my ear and all I could picture was me fingering her and her letting out those moans. "You good?" My friend asked. "Y-yeah.." I immediately got back into the game, "He's above you!"

Yeji suddenly put my strap on me, starting to ride it. I growled, pushing her body, and trying to see. She bounced up and down, making me not be able to see. "What are you doing?!! Bro!!" He yelled.
I got angry, smacking the girl, and moving her off. "S-sorry.." I gave her a death stare and got back to the game. She didn't listen. Yeji got right back on me, riding my strap hard. "Stop it!" I yelled, pushing her hard. "Bro what is going on?!" Then we lost the game. "DAMNIT!" I threw my headset off, and threw something at my TV and smacked her ass over and over.