Ryujin X Yeji - Holidays

POV | Yeji

I swerved right with my toggle switch on my controller, trying to pass a certain level in my video game. I was in my living room, playing my Xbox, of course. It was my winter break for college and I wasn't able to go home for the holidays so it was just all me and my apartment. No roommate either. I hardly talked to my roommate besides what to eat, and housely conversations. We didn't really have a bestfriend bond or anything like that.

However, the perks of living with another girl was being able to sneak through the small opening in the bathroom doorway, allowing me to watch the hot twenty-one year old in the shower. It's no secret she was a very hot masc lesbian. And me of course, a very femme straight-looking lesbian. Yup. Every guy hits on me and I've tried dating them but it just doesn't work. And masc girls have my damn heart for some weird ass reason. But honestly I don't like very masculine either. Maybe the word I'm looking for is top or dom.

That's what I look for.

Make sense?

Well, Shin Ryujin was just my type. But was also my roommate. It had only been a few months anyway so it wasn't like I was going to kiss her the day she moved in, even though I wanted to so bad when I first saw her. I've learned to survive with the hotness in my apartment but it doesn't help that we're always gone.

Now was my time to have alone time though which I admit is very nice. However, I'd also like to have Ryujin next to me beating me at this game, wrapping her arm around my shoulder, and cuddling me. I sighed out loud to the thought and crashed in the game, blowing my car up. I yelled, "Damnit!"

I stood up, only in very tight nike pros, my open cleavage lace black bra, and fuzzy socks. I slammed the controller down, "Fuck you, GTA! Make the hardest fucking level that only Albert Einstein can complete! Make it GTA!" I heard a cleared throat, "Ahem.." I flinch, dropping a water bottle off the fireplace, and looked back, "What the hell!"

I walked into the kitchen, "Jesus, since when the hell did you get here?! Break just started like a few days ago." Ryujin flipped back her hair, leaning against the kitchen counter, "Christmas is over." I crossed my arms, "Okay, doesn't answer my question. Why didn't you stay the whole break?" The girl touched my arm, "I wanted to come back to stay here with you.. you can't go home.. aren't you lonely?"

I blushed and watched as she got closer to me, holding my bare waist, "Besides wouldn't you like me, Albert Einstein, to complete your level?" I huff, looking away, and the girl hugged me, her hand shifting to my lower back, "Merry belated Christmas, Yeddeong." I mumbled, "It doesn't feel like Christmas has passed. I didn't even open any presents." Ryujin pulled away, "Your family didn't send them?" I sighed, "I don't know, didn't get anything."

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking at me. I gave a mini shrug and walked away, "I didn't expect much from them anyways, so I don't mind." Ryujin coughed, "I'm gonna get my luggage and presents from my car." I looked back at her and nodded. When she came back, she went into her bedroom, and I looked ahead at the Xbox Home Screen. I was thinking about the game or whatever, when Ryujin stood in front of me with gifts in her hands.

"I wanted to put these under the tree but I wanted to be here to see your reaction however I wish I did put them under because that's just sad you didn't have any gifts to open." She pouted, "I hope you know everyone loves you... you deserve gifts, Yeji.. you really do." I blinked, "I didn't realize you uhm.. cared that much.." Ryujin gave a chuckle, "I live with you?"

I put my hair behind my ear, "My bad." Ryujin took a deep breath, "No, it's okay.. but I really do.. care about you.." I nod, taking a gift. I opened the first one, seeing a cute sweatshirt. "Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I know you always love the scents of my hoodies and I know it's not brand new one but I wanted to give it to you.." I smile, leaning up more straight, "You're so cute Ryujin." She coughed, "Yah.. there's more there."

I dug into the box more, seeing a necklace saying "Y" I pouted, "Aww.." And then candles and my perfume. Ryujin was still holding a few more surprisingly. "Here," She handed me the next, allowing me to unwrap it. The next few were just candy, squishmallows, socks, gift cards and such.
I opened the last gift, and picked up a paper that said, "You're going to see Twice! Two tickets." I gasp, getting off my feet to kiss her cheek, "You're the best, Ryujin." She sniffed my hair, warming me up by the second.

"I'll get your gifts.." I quickly pull away, getting them, and gave them to her. By then, we were sitting on the couch facing each other. I got her boxers, a beanie, a cute shirt, her favorite candy, and personalized Ryuddaeng necklace. "You got me way more stuff so I'll get you some gift cards but thank you so much Ryujin.. it really means a lot." She whines, "I don't wanna get up, come here and cuddle me." I climbed into her lap, cuddling her, you know why not? I've had a rough holiday and all I wanted was to be held.

I couldn't ask for anything more. In Ryujin's arms, late in the evening, and the fire wood crackling in the short distance. My roommate ran her fingers though my blonde hair, "I'll be here with you for the new year, though, you're okay with that, right?" I chuckle, "Yeah, just need a new year's kiss." Ryujin hummed and we continued to just lay there for a while.

| New Year's |

"You said you need a new years kiss, huh?" Ryujin got a little close to me and I was just shouting, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" The younger pulled me to her and whispered, "Happy New Year, Yeji," She smashed her lips onto mine. I was so shocked, I barely could kiss back. Ryujin picked up her champagne and drank it, "Cheers to 2023?"

I opened my mouth, "Hell yeah!" I drank the champagne and we made out more, going into Ryujin's bedroom.

Now waking up naked and spooning with the warm covers on top of us, wow this is the best holiday gift.