Ryujin X Yeji - Prank (smut)

POV | Ryujin

To prank my girlfriend, I decided to moan in her ear. Oh this is gonna be so fun. Yeji was laughing at something on her phone when I came over and just gave a sexy moan in her ear, "Uhhh~" Yeji froze, staying still, and blinked. I chuckled, watching her flushed face. "W-what the hell.." I laughed, going into the kitchen, and getting a drink. I looked back for a second to still see her shocked. It made me smirk but I didn't show her it.

As I was making my way back to my bedroom, she grabbed my arm, making me stop. Yeji was about to say something but then Lia came in, looking at us weirdly. Yeji blushed, taking her hand off my arm. I gave a little grin and went to my bedroom. I could hear Lia and Yeji talking about why she had grabbed me like that. I laughed, "Oh Yeji.." and shook my head.

So now I was on my computer, playing video games, never expecting Yeji to come in. She had plans with Chaeryeong today so I thought she had already left by now but no.. she's still here. Yeji cleared her throat, looking at me. "I'm busy," I tapped my tongue, and continued to shoot the enemies with my controller. She crossed her arms, huffing, god she's so impatient. Suddenly she came over to me, blocking my screen, and flashed me with her boobs. I gulped, leaning back as I noticed her movement towards me, and now she was in my lap.

I blushed, looking away, "Yah.. put down your shirt.. someone can walk in..." Yeji powered off my computer and took away my controller, making me gulp. Oh shit, why did I have to do that? Now she's turned on. She lowered her back and moaned right back in my ear with the sexiest moan ever, "Uhhhh~" I shut my eyes, placing my hands on her back, wanting to grab her ass badly. We never get dirty, only on like birthdays and special occasions are the times we get dirty.

Are we actually gonna do this?

Yeji pulled away from my ear and she looked so needy and desperate. I shook away my anxious thoughts of someone hearing us and was set on doing this. I quickly got up, holding her on my waist, and locked the door, also dimming the lights while I was there. As soon as we were ready, I slammed her against my bed, kissing her so passionately, dreaming about this moment and now here it is, actually happening.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, opening her mouth a little bit, giving me access to explore. Finally I had the right angle and sucked her tongue, earning a nice sexy moan from my girlfriend. Yeji pulled away when I had let go and mumbled, "Fuck.." I smirked, caressing her chin softly, "How'd that feel?" She closed her eyes, "Like paradise.." I kissed her neck, "Oh just you wait, this is gonna feel like heaven."

Don't get me wrong, I love rough sex.. but sometimes.. you just need some passionate and slow vanilla sex. Because that feeling is so precious and something I know I love, and know Yeji loves, and that's always important in a relationship, agreeing on the same things.

Yeji was fidgeting with the buttons to my shirt as I was marking her neck and I pulled away to say, "Not so fast, baby girl." She blinked, "W-what.." I grinned, her realizing that I have never called her that. Yeji's heartbeat was increasing and she looked like a tomato. I removed her hands off my shirt, "That means take your hands off. You have trouble following directions, huh, babygirl?" Yeji widened her eyes, and shyly covered her red face with her hands.

I took them off again, looking into her eyes, "Answer me.." She yelped, "N-no! I mean y-yes! Fuck I'm wet! I mean-" Yeji covered her own mouth. I moved my hand down, feeling the surprise of her being wet, through her panties. I rubbed the substance across my hand and then lifted it up, "Soaked.. all for me." Yeji gulped, "I-I.. w-what?! F-for you.. I mean-" I licked my hand, causing her to stop her stuttering, and look at me like a puppy, "Tasty.. thank you baby girl." I praised.

Yeji winced, "Yayah!" She turned her head away, unable to handle how I was talking to her. I've never done this before and I just thought it was time to try something new. I hovered over her neck, heaving a hot breath, "What? Do you not like being talked dirty to?" I slid my hands up and down her waist, wanting to increase the heat by making friction. Yeji moaned so quietly and threw her head back, "T-too hot.. I-I can't take it~" See this is how you make love.