Ryujin X Yeji - Help (smut)

POV | Ryujin

"Mmmmh~! Hngghh~ Nghhhhh~!!!"

I blinked, taking off my headphones, and looked around. I'm in a solo room but how in the hell was those sounds so loud? I stood up, pulling up my boxers by the waistline and pulled down my Nike sports bra a bit.

"S-shit~!"

I looked around more, it sounding like it was coming from Yeji and Chaeryeong's room. My heart ached as I neared the door. What if Chaeryeong and Yeji were hitting it off? I loved Yeji.. I had the biggest crush on her but was too stubborn to make a move on her and that's when we changed roommates. I slowly opened the door, seeing Yeji on the bed pressing a vibrating dildo in her pussy, her thighs and whole body shaking.

I widened my eyes big, noticing Chaeryeong wasn't home. Yeji pinched her nipples, moaning, "Uhhh~!" I never thought in a million years I'd see Hwang Yeji masturbating. That's when I noticed that all the other girls were gone. She probably assumed that I went with them to where ever they went. Yeji humped her pussy, her body turning the other way, and saw me at the door. I jumped, realizing I was caught. "R-Ryujin!! What the hell?!" She took it out, throwing her blanket on her.

I covered my face, "I-I.. uh..." I put my hands down, looking down, "I-I.. heard noises, I'm sorry.." Yeji looked at me still in shock, "I thought you were with them!" I scratched my head, "I-I didn't go.." She sighed, "God I just want one day to relieve my stress.." I gulped, never seeing Yeji so angry before. I didn't know if I was gonna regret this but I needed to help our leader. I went over, taking the blanket off her. Damn she's beautiful.

"W-what are you doing?!!" I put my hands on her thighs and kissed her lips passionately. Yeji squirmed, pulling away from me with wide eyes and tinted red cheeks. I showed my lustful eyes, my hands making their way up to her boobs, giving small squeezes, and slid my knee up her thigh. My hair fell on her since we were so close which made her put my blonde hair behind my ear, which led to her holding my neck. I closed my eyes, letting our lips meet again.

I pulled away, whispering seductively with my hot breath, "I'll help you.." Yeji blinked, "R-Ryujin.." I gave a small peck, "What's wrong with being gay?" She put her hands on my ass, squeezing me, and then kissed me harshly. I gave back and whispered in her ear, "Who wouldn't be gay if Hwang Yeji exists?" Yeji whispers, "Who wouldn't be gay if Shin fucking Ryujin exists?" I blushed, leaning up a little bit to start things when she tugged on my chain, pulling me back down.

She looked at my lips, "I'm gay because of you, I just thought I would never have a chance because I look way too straight, but no.. I like pussy." I smirked, "Ah you mean.. you like Ryujin.." I stood up, blowing her a kiss. "I like pussy and Ryujin.." Yeji says. "You'll get both, but I'm getting your pussy first.." I opened her legs, bending down, and traced her folds with my lips. Yeji flinched, looking at me so innocently. "My tongue is better than this vibrator.." I threw it, and started licking.

Yeji moaned, "F-fuck~" I loved the sound of her voice, but damn her moans.. they're too die for. I made an O shape with my mouth, putting my saliva on her pussy to help get her more wet. I then started gliding my tongue sideways against her entrance, every few times, the tip of it would fall in. "R-Ryujin-ah~!" Yeji's legs twitched beside me. I gripped her thighs harshly, and sucked. "Ah~" I opened my eyes to see her head thrown back.

Damn I've always wanted this to happen. I started licking and kissing and then paused to say something, "How long do we have?" Yeji breathes out, "Thirty minutes at least~" I nodded, going back to eating her pussy. I started working on her clit and she started moaning so sexually, "Mmh.. mmmh~ you eat so fucking good Ryujin~"

I swirled my tongue around it. I mean.. I'm Ryujin.. how in the fuck doesn't want me eating out their pussy? I mean.. not to brag, but I KNOW how to eat pussy. Yeji then tugged on my hair, pulling me closer. I put both my hands on her ass and used the width of my tongue to devour. Yeji moaned so fucking loud, "Uhhhh~!!" I slid one of my fingers in her entrance, starting to thrust while sucking her clit. This girl was hard to get to cum. I looked up at her, seeing her furrowed eyebrows, just looking desperate to cum.

"I'm getting there baby.." I slid another finger in, wanting to help her. Yeji whined as I pumped my fingers in and out, going slow at first. I had to get the right feel. I smacked her ass, making her flinch, and look at me. I turned my fingers the other way, moving them inside her pussy. "H-harder~" Yeji cried, moving her legs to wrap about me. I leaned up a little bit, fingering hard, trying my best. "Uhhh~!!! Fuck~~! Fuck fuck fuck~!! Ryujinnnn!" She screamed in pleasure.

I felt her walls clench around my fingers and here it comes. "Mmh.." Yeji shut her eyes, her thighs starting to twitch, everything shaking as her orgasm rippled through her body. Damn it took awhile. I thrusted my fingers slowly to ride out her orgasm and then felt hot thick liquids on my fingers. I had never seen Yeji so happy and pleasured. I pulled out my fingers, licking and sucking her precious sweet liquids. "Beautiful.." I mumbled before looking down at the cum dripping.

I cleaned her up, and flinched when I heard the front door open. I quickly put her pants back on and pulled her shirt down. I put the toy in a random box in her closet and quickly laid back down on her bed. "W-what are you doing.." She panted, looking at me with a sweaty and flustered face. I bet I looked the same. I pulled the blanket over us and cuddled her, looking over at the door when it opened. "Ryujin?" Chaeryeong came over.

I hid her face a bit and put my chin on her head, "I was just comforting Yeji.." Chaeryeong chuckled, "Okay, you can sleep in here if you want." I bit my lip, "Alright." Chaeryeong got on the top bunk so it was just us on the bottom bunk. Yeji turned around to face me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I whispered, "I'll help you any day to relieve your stress," and winked. Yeji kissed me making my eyes widen but I kissed back. "Then be my girlfriend.." My eyes lit up and I kissed her again, "I will."

Author's note :

A smut :)