Ryujin X Yeji - Same page (smut)

POV | Ryujin

I was in the bathroom, you know.. doing my business when I heard soft moans and a cute voice, "Mmmh.. hmm.. fuck.." I blushed a bit, realizing it was the girl in the stall next to me. She whined, "So wet..." Damnit. That made me horny. I quickly got up, going into the stall, seeing the girl rubbing herself. The girl gasped, taking her hand off, and looking up at me. I had never seen her before and she looked older. She was probably a senior.

I pushed her up against the stall door, putting my fingers in her, and fucking the sub. "Mmmh~!" She moaned, leaning against the door. I bit her neck, making hickeys, and loving the taste of her skin. "F-fuckk.." She rolled her eyes back, letting me the feel the heat she gave off. I'd fucked many girls like her before but this was one was fun. I pulled her sweatshirt up since it was getting in the way, and entered another finger. I put my hand under her shirt, grabbing her boob, and squeezing it. "Uhhh~!" The girl leaned back in my arms, humping her ass.

"Be quiet.." I said something for the first time and fucked her harder. She panted, falling on the door again. I smacked her ass, making her whimper, and tremble. The girl held onto the ends of her sweatshirt, taking it like a slut while I smacked her and fingered. She flipped her hair back, looking back at me, and humped her ass more, "Mmmh.." I slapped, then squeezed her ass cheek, making marks. "S-shit!" She came all over my fingers, causing me to get on my knees, and suck the girl from behind.

How was she this tasty? Her cum tasted sweet and fruity.. nothing like any cum I've tasted before. She tugged on the back of my head, making her clit touch my lips. I used the width of my tongue to lick her clit, closing my eyes, and focusing on giving her pleasure. "Mmhmm.." I finished up, pulling away, and standing back up. She shyly pulled her pants back up, looking at me. I opened the stall door, heading back to class.

| Time Lapse | At lunch / An hour later

"Guess what.." I sat down at the table with my friends and sister. "Ooh.. this is new.. Ryujin's excited.." My sister Yuna teased. I pouted, "Oh come on.. just guess.." Lia said, "You got a good grade on your test?" I chuckled, rolling my eyes, "No... I wish though." Yuna said, "Oh god... did mom get you something?" I shook my head, and then whispered, "I just fucked a hot girl."

They all gasped, and Yuna punched my shoulder, "Ryujin!" I chuckled, leaning back, and smirking as I got out my lunch. "What's her name?!" Chaeryeong asked, being the nosey one. "Actually.. I don't know.." Yuna blinked, "You didn't ask?" I bit my lip, "No.. it was kinda just.. do it.. and go." Lia said, "So she was pretty?" I nodded quickly, "Hell yeah." Yuna punched my shoulder again, "Where did you.. do it?" I took a bite of my mocha bread, "Bathroom."

"Gross.." Lia said, eating her lunch. I shrugged, continuing to eat. "So is she older than you?" I said, "Well.. I think she's a senior." Yuna gasped, "Ryujin! She's older than you?!" I laughed, "Yes sis.." Yuna then asked, "Are you gonna.. I don't know.. ask for her name or number?" I looked around, "I wasn't planning on it." Lia looked up at the girl behind her, "Oh hey Yeji!!" I blinked, realizing that was the girl I fucked. Yeji stared at me, and I gulped. "Hey Lia.." She said while looking directly at me. "These are my friends, Chaeryeong, Yuna, and Ryujin.." Lia pointed to all of us.

Yuna whispered to me, "What's wrong?" I looked at her, "N-nothings wrong.." Yuna shook her head, "Ryujin.. you only dig your nails into me when somethings wrong.." I looked down at my nails digging. I let it go, nervously crossing my legs. "And you cross your legs.." Yuna added. I grumbled, "Just shut up okay?!" I said that pretty loud. "Uhm.. they're sisters." Lia explained. Yuna squinted her eyes, "You wanna fight?" I got her in a head lock, and pushed her down. "Y-yah!!!" Yuna held my arm, trying to free herself. "Leave me alone.." I said, letting her go. "Guys.. stop.." Chaeryeong said. Yuna punched me which caused me to punch her and we just kept fighting.