Ryujin X Yeji - Protect (smut)

POV | Ryujin

I held Yeji by her cheek, kissing her passionately on the couch. Yeji had just gotten back from her trip to Jeonju, her hometown. "Guys, not on the couch!" Lia came back from putting Yeji's suitcases in her room, along with Chaeryeong and Yuna. I whined, giving her a peck before hugging her, "I haven't seen my baby in so long!" The taller girl put her hands on the back of my shoulders as I squeezed onto her like a kid.

Yeji hugged me back when I was done and we just stood there so close and arms around each other. "Gee, you guys are so lovey," Yuna crossed her arms. My girlfriend put head on my shoulder, "Hey, this is what happens when you're in love.." I kissed her cheek, looking at Chaeryeong who said, "It's cute Yuns." Our eyes locked and I said, "Yah, who's cute? Because she is my girl." Yeji lifted my chin, "I think we all know that babe."

I studied her face, "Damn baby did you tan?" I touched her skin and her neck which she seemed nervous about. "Y-yeah, those sun chairs were my bestfriend." I nodded, pulling away, and taking her hand. "What, off to having sex?" Lia scoffed. We both looked behind, our eyes widened. I said, "W-what? Sex? Haha, that's funny.. children. God, we're going to unpack and talk about her trip." I took her upstairs and into her room.

I sat on her bed, "So.. how was it baby? Tell me everything!" Yeji unzipped a bag, setting it on the bed, "It was good, I mean like I saw my parents and my friends." My smile faded. I licked my lips, watching her just start unpacking. "Uh.. what else? Did you finally get that food you've been craving?" She nodded, just not really having her full focus on the conversation. I looked down, "I wish I could've have some, you uh you were all crazy about the ingredients and stuff, sounded good."

Yeji went into her closet, "Yeah. Some day." I laid back, just trying to ease off, she must be stressed. She looked at me when she came back, "What?" I blinked, looking at her back, "What?" She shook it off, finishing on putting her stuff in the right places soon. Yeji got on her bed, laying on a pretty good distance from myself. Again, I wasn't going to make anything of it. I just decided to scoot in, wrap my arm around her shoulder, and nuzzle her cheek, "I hope you had fun.."

She pulled her head away, "Y-yeah... I told you I had a good time." I blinked, pulling away, and leaning up, "Y-yes.. sorry.. I just.. you're not really giving me much here," I gave a little nervous chuckle. Yeji sighed, "Ryujin, can you just give me some alone time?" What happened? I mean I just thought she was tired. She still could be. I gulped, leaning over, and kissing her. She didn't kiss me back.

I furrowed my eyebrows, getting up, and leaving. My heart had a small ping and I quickly ignored it, just wanting to.. get some alone time away from her. But as soon as I got into my room, I picked up my phone, going to text Yeji. Fuck. I swiped out of messages and realized that I needed to back off.

| Time Lapse | The next morning

I got up, opening my door, and went downstairs. "Gee, you're the latest to wake up," Lia says. I looked down, moving past them, and getting a cup of water, "Had good sleep." Yeji was now standing next to me and held my other hand. I slowly took it away, putting the now empty cup down, and went to the backyard.

Yeji followed me. I watched as she approached me, her voice saying, "Hey.. d-did I upset you?" I crossed my arms, shaking my head, "No." She got close to me, stroking my cheek, "Then what's wrong?" I clenched my teeth, "D-do you.. not l-love me anymore? Because everything just feels different. Did you cheat on me?" Yeji gasped, raising her eyebrows, "Ryujin! What?! Why the fuck would I cheat on you?"

I looked away, "I told you everything felt different. You didn't tell me you love me last night and you're just all nervous around me like when I touched you. Just be honest. I don't even care at this point." Yeji tugged on my neck, "I feel asleep last night Ryujin. I had a whole trip I just went on and I was exhausted, okay?" I pushed her away gently, "That doesn't explain why you're nervous of me touching you." The girl opened her mouth and then closed it, stepping back. Her eyes were watery.