Ryujin X Yeji - Favorite (smut)

POV | Ryujin

I looked over at Yeji, eating her breakfast, and licked my lips. Yeji was laughing to what Chaeryeong had said and the overprotective instincts came into place.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a more of an aggressive tone.

Yeji locked eyes with me and she raised her eyebrow, "Stop eavesdropping."

I gave a low grumble with my levels of annoyance spiking. I grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. Yuna was sitting on the couch with me. As she we eating her cereal, she asked, "What's up with you?"

Chaeryeong and Yeji couldn't hear us so I answered her question, "She pisses me off. All she cares about is Chaeryeong now, it's stupid."

Yuna looked at me, "Ryujin, all you care about is annoying her to where she finally cracks and goes nuts."

I huffed, crossing my arms, and then Yeji came into the room because she was done having a conversation with Chaer.

The girl lifted my chin and said, "Knock it off."

I gritted my teeth and yanked her hand off, "Go be with your favorite." I pushed her leg.

Yuna had a shocked face on and I looked back at her, "Oh shut up, you and I both know it's true."

Yeji growled, picking me up from my arm, making me stand up.

I rolled my eyes, "What? What are you gonna do? Exactly, nothing. So go with your little baby somewhere else and stop pestering me."

Yeji gave me her cat eyes. Yuna coughed and bit her lip, looking down. I wasn't afraid of her. I stood there, staring her back, and she was confused why I wasn't doing anything and finally got upset, furrowing her eyebrows. I pushed her back, so we'd finally not be so close, and laid back down. She was so upset she couldn't see straight.

Yuna scratched her neck, "I don't know, Yeji, maybe it's true, you don't really pay attention to us anymore."

Lia came down the stairs at that moment and stopped, looking at me. She mouthed, "Ryujin, what did you do?"

I wrinkled my eyebrows, mouthing back, "Nothing."

Yeji yelled at Yuna, "I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about!"

Yuna flinched and Lia came over, holding Yuna, "Jesus Yeji, take a chill pill."

Yeji clinched her fists, "Oh yeah? Tell Ryujin to take a chill pill!"

I mocked her and chuckled, "We're all right, so just stop, and go with her."

The leader grabbed me, yanking me to her room, and I couldn't get her wrist off of mine. She groaned, hitting me against her door, and I turned us around, hitting her.

We both tackled each other, somehow ending up on her bed, and I pinned her shoulders down. Yeji couldn't move anymore and yelled, "Ugh!!! You're such a bitch!"

I grabbed her neck, lowering down, and said, "What happened to me being your favorite, huh?"

The girl looked at me, "What is with your and your little favorites list? I'm the leader and I care about you all the same-" I interrupted her, "Fuck that, me and you both know that you do not care about us all the same. Well, you might, but you enjoy someone more than another. And guess what, it honestly feels like you don't enjoy me anymore, so there."

Yeji gritted her teeth, "Ryujin-" I pulled her closer, smashing my lips against hers. I bit her lip, stopping her from speaking, "I am your fucking favorite or not?!" Yeji turned us over, making out with me. My eyebrows furrowed during the long kiss that we shared and I felt like I softened up a little.

Ryeji GXG Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें