Ryujin X Yeji - Mine (smut)

POV | Ryujin

"Yeddeong!" I yelled, patting a spot on my lap. Yeji came running to me, facing me while sitting in my lap, "Yes?" I looked at her, "You look beautiful today." Yeji pouted, "Is that all?" I shook my head, "I could use you." Yeji raised her eyebrow, "Let me guess.. you want to finger me again?" I nodded, "Yep." Yeji huffed, "Why don't you just get toys or something?" I kissed her cheek, "Because you're a cute toy."

Yeji sighed, unzipping her pants, "I guess I really don't mind you relieving my stress." I rubbed her inner thigh, "Where's the girls?" Yeji answered, "Chaeryeong is with her sister, Lia is out with Yuna.. so we should be good." I gave a small nod, and waited for her to undress. "Alright.." Yeji flashed her boobs in my face and looked at me. I smirked, kissing her nipples, and entering my fingers in her.

Yeji ran her fingers through my hair, "It's been a long time since we've had this fun." I went harder, "Yeah.. this comeback has been tiring." She nodded, bouncing, "Ah fuck.." Yeji groaned, "Stop hitting there.." I pressed a spot, "There?" Yeji whined, riding my fingers, "Uhh.. damn.." I chuckled, pressing that spot harder. Yeji whimpered, "R-Ryu.. Ryu stop.. stop..." Yeji is a strong girl so I was shocked she couldn't handle it. She gasped, laying her head in my neck, "F-fuck.." I widened my eyes, watching her squirt. "Ahh!" I stroked her hair with my other hand, "Shh.. it's okay.." Her whimpers and whines were music to my ears.

Then her body trembled as she rode me and came. I took my fingers out, sucking her sweet cum. Yeji was gasping for air. I rubbed her waist, "Are you okay?" Yeji lifted her head, panting like she just ran a marathon, "Y-yeah.." I kissed her cheek, "Good.." Yeji unzipped my pants, starting to scissor with me. I pinned her down, interlocking our legs and squeezed as hard as we could.

"Uhh~" Yeji moaned, smacking my leg which turned into a grip.  "Mmmh.. mmmh.." I moaned, arching my back, and trying to pleasure both of us. I let it go for a second to take my shirt off. I humped, hearing her gasp. I finally got my shirt off and squeezed her ass hard, loving the feeling of our clits touching. Yeji hugged my leg, "F-fuck.." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Damn.." Yeji rolled her eyes back, squirting her liquids on me. I did the same, smacking her. I moved away, breathing hard. Yeji panted again, and was about to say something when her phone dinged. "Shit! They're two minutes away!" I quickly wiped us off, and put on my clothes.

Yeji tumbled on me while trying to get her pants on. I caught her, pulling her up, helping her get her pants on by standing on my tippy toes and pulling them up on her. "Thanks.." Yeji looked back at me. I grinned, "You're welcome." I cleaned the rest up, "Act like we were doing something.." Yeji nodded, getting on her phone along with me. "Hey.." Lia and Yuna showed up. "H-hey.." I bit my lip, putting my phone down.

"Why are you guys so sweaty and red?" Yuna asked. "I-it's hot in here.." I responded. "Then why not turn the air conditioning on stupids?" Yuna walked over to the thermostat. "What were you two doing?" Lia asked. "Just playing on our phones." Yeji responded with confidence. She's so good at lying when I ask her to lie. Makes me wonder if she ever lies to me. No, she wouldn't. Yeji loves me too much. I'm her favorite. I just know it. "Hmph.." Lia looked directly at me. "W-what?" I blinked. "Nothing. We got you guys some food."

I got up, taking Yeji's hand, and went in the kitchen with her. I pulled out a chair for the two of us, still holding her hand. "Gentlewoman Ryujin." Yuna said, handing us the food. I huffed, "I just love to be polite to our unnie." Yeji laughed, "Please.. you tease me all the damn time. How is that being polite?" I raised my eyebrow, whispering, "I just fingered you and scissored with you. Didn't you like that? I don't just tease you all the time Yeji. I know you liked that-no you loved that." Yeji dug her nails in my hand, "Shush." I tilted my head, "I'm just speaking facts." Yeji grumbled, "Shut up!"

Yuna spoke up, "What did you even say to her?" I pulled away, looking at Yuna, "It's none of your business. Thank you for the food." I picked up the food with a fork and handed it to Yeji. "I can do it myself Ryujin." She yanked the fork out of my hand, eating it. "I'm just trying to feed you idiot." Yeji glared, "I'm not a baby." I took the fork from her, "Yes you are. You're my baby." Yeji grabbed another fork, "No I'm not. I'm older than you. Why are you acting like this?"

"Nevermind." I sighed, eating my food. I just wanted to feed her because I just.. wanted to. I don't really know why. Yuna stared at us, "Whats with you two?" Lia came in along that line, "Mind your own business Yuna." I finished my food, throwing it away, and going upstairs to our room. It was about five minutes later when Yeji came in. I looked her up and down and continued to play my music through my earphones.

She took my earphones out, throwing them across the room. "Aye! Those cost a lot!" Yeji sat next to me, "Like you can't afford them." I huffed, putting the blanket over myself. She laid next to me, "You smell good." Yeji sniffed my hair. "Thanks..." She rubbed my sides, "I really had fun today.. so thank YOU.." I faced her, looking at her, "Me too.. See, I knew you loved it." Yeji chuckled, "Yes I did.. round three?" I smirked, getting on top of her, "I thought you'd never ask." Yeji flipped us over, turning around so her ass was in my face, "You get that end.. and I'll get this end." Yeji took my pants off again, eating me up. Then I ate her up.

| Time Lapse | 1 hour later

We were naked cuddling and talking about all sorts of things. I sorta missed having sex with Yeji. It was so fun to do. And a great way to take a break from work and stressful things. Our faces were so close to each other. I didn't know if I should do it. Kiss, if you asked. "Uh.. Y-Yeji.. I-I really like you and.. you know it's fun to have sex with you and stuff but I-I really want you to my girlfriend.." Yeji bit her lip, "So.. you're saying you really do want me to be your baby?" I slightly nodded, "Y-yes.. I just.. want to do more things with you.. like feeding you, cuddling you, taking you out on dates, traveling the world with you, k-kissing.." Yeji kissed me. And we kissed for hours. Yes it sounds a little much but just her sitting on my lap and kissing me was the best feeling.

"Finally I can call you mine.." I pulled away, nuzzling our heads.