Ryujin X Yeji - Life decisions (smut)

POV | Yeji

I put Ryujin's shirt on and went downstairs, yawning as I went into the kitchen, starting the coffee machine. Ryujin was making me breakfast and looked at me which made me look at her. She asked, "Is that my shirt?" I bit my lip, giving a nervous smile, "Maybe? I mean we have similar clothes so.." Ryujin raised her eyebrow and put the waffles on a plate for the two of us. She decorated it with whipped cream and sprinkles.

I made us two cups of coffee and sat down at our counter. Ryujin did the same. She took a sip of coffee before turning the news on and cutting up the waffles. I whined, pouting as my stomach growled. Ryujin put her hand on my thigh while cutting it, "Patience." I huffed, kissing her cheek and puckering my lips near hers. "No kisses." Ryujin denied it. I furrowed my eyebrows, "What? What did I do wrong?"

She looked at me, "Nothing. I just don't want to." I looked down and sulked a little, paying attention the TV now because she didn't want my attention. Ryujin put the knife down finally and I took my fork, taking a bite. Ryujin had removed her hand from my thigh now to eat. When I felt full, I laid my head on Ryujin's shoulder because I was no longer eating. She said, "Wear one of your own shirts." I grumbled, kissing all over her face, and put my hand on her inner thighs to catch my balance.

Ryujin groaned, pulling her head away, "Stop it, it's not funny." I growled, taking her chin, and bit her lip. She yelped and laid her hands on my ass. I blinked, taking my teeth off, "You're about to smack my ass." Ryujin hissed and smacked it then. I flinched, falling forward, and onto her lap, now laying down across the bar stools, giving her full access to my ass. She smacked it again, making me look back at her, "Ryu, that hurtsss." She raised her eyebrow, "Really? Then why is this..." The girl stuck her hand in my pants, grabbing my pussy, and then taking it out, showing me the wet sticky substance all over her hand.

I gritted my teeth, watching her suck her own fingers. I got more wet just watching it. She smacked my ass once again, "This fun to tease you." I finally threw a tantrum and hit her, making her grab my chin, and look at me, "Uh-uh." I showed a mean face, "No uh-uh." She did it again, expect harder than all of them. You know.. to where I winced. She grabbed my neck then, "Don't hit me." I leaned closer, licking her face like a puppy, and I got another smack.

I grumbled, getting out of her grip finally, and sat on the girls lap. Ryujin smirked, "Okay, you doing this again really? Remember what happened when you tried to dominate? Your pretty little pink pussy got destroyed and swollen from how many times mommy pounded you and filled you up to where you were about to burst." I slapped her face. Ryujin opened her mouth and then scooted the chair out, taking me upstairs, and slammed me into the wall.

Fuck that hurt. I tried my best not to show it but my whole body felt bruised just from that hit. Ryujin clinched handcuffs onto my wrists and made me wait for her to.. well assuming get her biggest tortious strap on. I yelled, "Shin Ryujin!" She groaned and came back in the room, pushing me onto my knees. I whined, "Stop it! Let me go!" She did in fact have that strap on but tugged on my hair, "Eat my pussy slut." I gasped as my face was pressed onto her wet pussy.

I didn't do anything at first but then I felt a belt hit my back. I screamed, throwing my head back in shock, and looked back at the redness it left. Ryujin grabbed my chin, entering the huge dildo. I choked, gagging it so hard to where tears were in my eyes. She hit me with the belt again. I cried, leaning forward and didn't know what to do. I was being forced to. Ryujin did it one more time until she took the dildo out which had my slobber all over it. My breathing was rapid as I looked up at the girl.

She hovered the belt over me, causing me to shiver with goosebumps all over my skin. Ryujin put her fingers in my mouth, pulling me forward, "Eat my fucking pussy." She let me go which yanked me down and I quickly put my mouth on her, licking, and sucking so hard, mainly because I was afraid she'd punish me. Ryujin kept tugging on my hair, "Good girl." I whimpered, trying my best. My tongue was so tired. The belt slapped against me again making me snap out of it. "Getty up!"