Ryujin X Yeji - Respect (smut)

POV | Yeji

I laughed at my niece's joke, "Yes, that was great!" Suddenly, I felt warm arms wrap around my bare waist, and the pressing of well, again, a warm body. Ryujin's fingertips caressed my soft skin, not saying anything. I was a bit shocked at the affection, especially in front of my whole family. I tilted my head, just enough to where I could see her eyes, "Hey.. I thought you were playing with Soobin." So here's the important information. My sister Lia has three kids, Soobin, Sana, and Shuhua. My brother Hyunjin has two kids, Minho and Chaeyoung. Plus spouses, aunts and uncles, mom and dad, grandparents, all of it.

Ryujin and I have been dating for at least 6 years now. "I was.. but I wanted to check on you." My mom muttered, "Check on her hormone status is what she's checking on." I gasped, "Mom! Quiet! Kids in the room." She crossed her arms, raising her eyebrow, "Sure. It's the truth though." My girlfriend chuckled, burying her head in my neck, nuzzling me. I held her hands, massaging the crevices of the skin, "Look at soobinny over there, go play with him, Ryu." She whined and I shook my head.

She brushed my hair back a bit, sneaking a small but passionate kiss. "Hey! I see you two over there!" My mom yells, startling me, making me hold onto the girl in front of me, "Jesus, mom, I don't blare about you and dad." Ryujin kissed my cheek, "I'll respect your mother's wishes and yours." She went off to play with my nephew and I watched as she was great with the kids. I smiled, watching her be so cute and I was proud to call her my spouse.

Lia bumped into me, "Yah! Stop blushing and getting butterflies in your stomach like you're in highschool." I open my mouth, "Excuse me, have you seen how breathtaking Shin Ryujin is?" My girlfriend spoke from across the room, "What about me?" I walked over, standing by her side, as she held me, "All good things." She pouted, "Tell me." I looked over, seeing my mom distracted in another conversation with my aunt, so I quickly made out with my love.

Ryujin whispered through the kisses, "Your mom is gonna kill me." I tugged on her neck, "I don't care," and kept our lips pressing. It's not like were making out in the middle of the room, it was very off to the side. My girlfriend and I opened our eyes when we felt something tickle our hair, "Hello?! Here's your mistletoe." I knew who it was just by the rasp in my mother's voice. "Didn't think I catch ya?" I chuckle, "Mom, I'm 27, I can handle and make my own decisions." She grumbled, "Make the decision to stop playing hokey pokey with Hornjin and spend time with your family."

"Fine. And for the record, Hornjin over here, isn't the only ho-" Ryujin covered my mouth, "Gah. Be quiet." Chaeyoung was at our feet. I picked her up, giving side eyes to them as I went and entertained all my nieces and nephews.

- later that night

"Babe, you drank too much vodka," Ryujin laughs I wobbled into my parent's guest room, just as the rest of the family had done. I close my eyes, getting into bed tiredly.

POV | Ryujin

I looked over, seeing my girlfriend passed out and drooling, so I just self consciously got on my phone, watching videos. After atleast 5 minutes, I turned over, but got this tickling and weird feeling on my body. I looked down, seeing Yeji who was just passed out, humping my thigh. I blink, realizing she was out of it still, but she was... anyway. I rolled my eyes, paying attention to my phone when I felt liquid spilling down my leg, "Yeji, Jesus." In my mind, I thought she pissed her pants, but when I took the blanket off, her pants were off, and not only was it not pee, it was cum.

I shook her, "Yeji. Yeji, wake up." She laid her head on mine, her slobber all over my face. "Yeji!" I raise my voice, in hopes that'd make her snap out of it. And she kinda did, she removed her head, looking at me before wiping off her saliva. She yawned, "W-whad?" Yeji slowly looked down at my thigh, "Ryufin, dif you dof thaf?" I growled, getting out of the bed and wiped off her cum, "No, you did." Luckily there was no cum on the bed so I got back in the warm sheets, turning the other way as I had done before, a bit upset she was so drunk.