Ryujin X Yeji - A forgotten step (smut)

POV | Yeji

I made out with her, "Ugh, you're so hot~"

Ryujin pushed her hair back, "Oh am I?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, staring at the chain around her neck, the white t-shirt with a vest over it, cargo shorts, and rings on her muscly hands that had been inside of me so many times before.

My girlfriend kissed my cheek, then walked away, "Sorry." Her hair was even in braids making her cute puffy face pop out but she was still so hot!

I didn't know what to do and time was of the essence.

I uttered, "Ryujin," and then lifted my shirt.

"Yooo!!!!" She quickly ran over, covering me, "Jesus, somebody can walk in."

I growled, "And somebody can't walk in while we're making out?"

Ryujin gave a low huff before going back to the doorway, "It's different."

"Ryujin," I repeated.

"Hm?" She hummed.

I dropped my pants.

Her eyes went down to my drenched underwear which was very well see-through. Her mouth dropped at the sight.

I whined, "Please."

She quickly shut the door, "I didn't know you..."

I looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

"Wanted me," Ryujin gulped.

"Of course I want you!"

She took her rings off, setting them on the drawer while my pussy throbbed and ached, "Mhhm, Ryujin~ hurry~"

Ryujin groaned, "I'm trying."

I then got in front of her, humping her thigh, "Help me mommy~" She blinked as I played with her chain while grinding against her, "Fuck your baby girl."

She gave a heavy breath before continuing to take off her jewelry, "You make me crazy, baby girl."

I smirked, "That's my job, mommy."

Ryujin picked me up fast, taking me to her bed, "And it's my job to take care of my baby."

I grinned as she spread my legs, biting my wet underwear off with her teeth, "Mh, what do we have here? A five-star meal?" I laughed at her rhyme and watched as her hands interlocked with mine. Her tongue came out in its full length and width, covering my pussy entirely. Guess you could say she gobbled me up.

Ryujin used the technique of going up and down for a few seconds, assuming that she was trying to get a good feel. It didn't really matter how Ryujin fucked me, she could give me an orgasm just by putting a hand on me, no friction applied. However, Ryujin had a specialty in finding new and efficient techniques to get me to climax.

She began to curl her tongue toward my hole, also one of the most sensitive places on my body which made me immediately clutch onto her hair, "R-ryu~"

POV | Ryujin

How to eat pussy?

Simple.

No, not simple.

First, you have to get a feel, what kind of girl is this?

Since Yeji and I were both our firsts, I knew that who I was training for was gonna be my one and only partner. For life too.

Second, play around.

What are some things that will trigger or calm her?

How is she responding to a certain movement?

What hits the spot?