Ryujin X Yeji - Talking stage (smut) ⭐️

POV | Yeji

"You've been seeing a girl?!!" Lia squealed, looking at me with wide and excited eyes.

I smiled softly, looking down at the ground and then taking a sip of my coffee, "Yes, I have."

Lia jumped up and down, hugging my side, "Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Yes!" My best friend embarrassed herself on the public sidewalk.

I laughed, "Lia, people are staring at you, let's go inside." We were just outside of our dorm building.

Lia pouted, "Fine. So.. how long have you two been seeing each other?"

"Hmm.." I hummed, walking inside, "6 weeks? I'm not sure."

"That's good. Why didn't you tell me?" Lia asked me.

"I wanted to make sure she was the one." I said, "You know it would be useless to tell you I was seeing a girl and then not even dating. And.. that brings me to this," I paused for a second, "I think she's gonna ask me to be her girlfriend soon. So until then, we shall not talk about this topic."

Lia chuckled, "Alright. Well, I have to study for my exam, but today was really fun. I'll see you later!"

I waved, "See you!"

Now I was left in the lobby of the building and decided to get something out of the snack bar. I ended up getting some fruit snacks and then went up to my dorm. As I arrived, I looked in my purse for my keys and then opened the door. I was about to take off my coat when I felt a pair of warm hands doing it for me. Then I felt the embrace of the other and her arms rested naturally on my waist.

"What are you doing here?" I said with a little chuckle. Ryujin appeared in front of me and said, "I think someone forgot about our date." I stared for a second, "Date?" The younger blinked, "Yes, our date. To play video games and-" I interrupted her with a gasp, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" My hands pulled her face close to me and showered her face with kisses. Ryujin giggled, looking down, "It's fine.."

I blushed in embarrassment and took off my shoes, "Damn, now I feel bad. I'm sorry, I went out with someone." Ryujin's eyebrow and eyes perked up, "Who is this someone I hear?" Shit. I bit my lip, "Someone." The girl tilted her head, "You went on a date with someone other than me." She then pouted and fake cried. I hugged her tightly and lifted her chin, "You're my only someone." Ryujin smiled, "I am? Then who were you with, silly?"

"Yes, you are. And I was with my best friend." Ryujin wrinkled her eyebrows, "You have friends?!" I laughed and played with her soft hair, "I have friends, yes." She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck before pressing her soft sweet full lips against my very own, except mine were pretty thin. I love the feeling of Ryujin's lips. They make me feel so safe and loved. Maybe that's Ryujin overall.

She pulled away from my lips, but that did not stop her from using her lips elsewhere. Ryujin pressed her lips up and down my neck, leaving me with shivers down my spine. I'm pretty sure the hair on my arms was sticking up. Her hand gripped the back of my neck, holding me still, as she did so. But since I was a trouble type of girl, I leaned back against the door, making her stumble, and then pull away. I smirked, looking her up and down.

Ryujin chuckled, "Are we playing video games or what?" I took her hand, taking her to my bedroom. "The couch is that way, you know-" I shushed her, "Shh... I think you'll like this better than video games." She blinked as I closed my bedroom door and unbuttoned my blouse. The girl lay on my bed, looking at me. I took off her shirt and jeans, showing her boxers and bra. Being the little pet I was, I jumped onto her lap, starting to kiss her stomach and ribcage. This was my first time doing this. And she was beautiful.