Ryujin X Yeji - Kindergarten (smut)

POV | Ryujin

I fried the pork, flipping it in the skillet, when I heard yawns. The sound was coming from the stairs and approaching the kitchen. I looked back at the sleepy woman, "What are you cooking?" Yeji sniffed and then moaned, "Mhm.. that smells so good," She came over to me, getting in between me and the stove, making me drop the skillet on it. Yeji and I share a small kiss as she cuddled me in my chest. I was now able to stir the soup and make sure the pork was being heated properly.

"I'm making you kimchi," I respond, letting her cling onto me. Yeji talked gently near my ear, "I'm so spoiled. Did I fall asleep while we were watching that movie?" I kiss her cheek, "I paused it, love, don't worry." She smiled, putting her chin on my chest, and looked up at me, "I felt your back rubs." I blush, "I care about you... that's all." She pursed her lips, "Kiss~" How could you resist it?

Yeji made out with me and completely took away my focus but luckily before anything burnt, I heard Lia's door open. I pull away from the older's lips and quickly had to take the pork off the skillet onto a plate. "Ryujinnie!" Yeji whined. I yelp because it scared me, "Baby, I-I didn't want it to burn..." She huffed, putting her arms around my waist but being next to me now. "What are you making?" Lia was in the kitchen. The brunette responds, "Heyy~ back off it's only for me!" I look behind, "Kimchi and Pork, and Yeddeong, it's not just for you."

She widens her eyes and pouts. Yeji lets go of my waist and went to hug Lia. I blink, not liking it at all. "Yeji." I sternly said. Her name being said immediately corrupted their hug. "What?" She answers back in the same tone. I bit my lip, "It's almost ready, better get the table set." Yeji raised her eyebrows, "You usually do both." I hiss, "I'm in the middle of something right now." She grumbled, going into the pantry where we kept our silverware, and brought it out to our island just behind me. I brought over the pot and cut the pork, serving each plate and bowl.

Yeji bumped into me when she was trying to put out chopsticks and spoons. The older girl tripped over her leg, falling. I set the pot down quickly, and luckily, catching my love. She whined, "Ow!!!!" I stood her up with my strength and hugged her, nuzzling her neck to make her feel better. But instead, she backs away, and goes, "I'm mad at you." Really? I tilted my head, "I could've let you fall, you know." Next, I shake my head with a sigh, continuing to serve the plates.

Lia stood across the island, watching all of this play out like a movie. "You two act so childish, like a kindergarten relationship." Yeji growls, "Would kindergarteners have sex?" I perked my eyebrow, looking at her, "Geez.." Lia crossed her arms, "Obviously not. But you have to realize that your relationship is hard to handle with your immature actions." I chose not to comment but Yeji fired back, "I know how to handle my relationship and we love each other very much."

"But you get jealous and stern with each other all the time," Chaeryeong says, coming down from the stairs. Again, it's best to stay out of the talk about our relationship because Yeji gets so pissed if I say something wrong which pretty much is everything in these type of conversations. "Don't tell me what to do with my relationship. I'd like to see how you handle your relationships but oh wait, you don't have them." My girlfriend responds with a nasty tone.

After she had said this, Yeji walked over to sit next to me. "Yuna! Time to eat!" The leader yells, then starting to eat. Her hair started to get in the way of her mouth so I stood up, putting her hair in my scrunchie, it was just a must-have, I hated watching people ruin what I made for them. Yeji looked at me with a skeptical face. What did I even do to her? I mean she went to hug Lia! I made no face reaction and ate the food.

"It tastes good, Ryujin," Chaeryeong says. It was pretty awkward and silent in the room, after I mumbled a 'thanks', Yuna turned on the TV. A reality show appeared which most the girls showed interest in but I was just in my own little world throughout the meal. However, to maybe smooth things over, I ask Yeji softly, "Do you like it?" She shrugged leaving me dissatisfied and disappointed. I look down, not realizing how much of a sad puppy look I had on my face until Lia noticed it and Yeji did as well. "I'm kidding," She gently rubs my thigh, keeping her hand there.