Ryujin X Yeji - Girlfriends (smut)

POV | Yeji

(Edited 3/6/2023)

(BEFORE YOU READ JUST KNOW: my writing has changed significantly since this (the first oneshot) has been released!!)

(Another thing to keep in mind, if a story has a ⭐️ next to the title, this means that it is a favorite of mine!)

I hate Shin Ryujin.

I always have.

And I will never EVER be friends with her.

Or worse...

Girlfriends.

It all started when Ryujin became a junior. Of course, I was a year above. We never saw each other nor knew each other until the day she shoved me into my locker.

~flashback~

I was walking with my best friends Lia and Chaeryeong. And it was a quite normal conversation for us. We were talking about the girls in the school we were crushing on.

"I love that!" I laughed and gasped when I was shoved into a locker.

I was forgotten about by my friends since I saw that they had kept walking in the distance, so now it would only be me and whoever this punk is.

"Oh sorry cat eyes." The girl laughed, walking on.

I huffed, watching the shorter one leave.

"Asshole.." I mumbled, going to my class.

~end of flashback~

Things didn't end there though.

~ a whole bunch of flashbacks ~

"Ooh look it's the cat girl!" Ryujin pushed me into my locker when I wasn't looking.

"Stop messing with me!" I slammed the door shut, getting looks from the people around me.

LOoh hiss at me!" Ryujin teased.

"Shut up!" I ran away from the area.

All Ryujin has done was make my life harder.

She's a fucking junior and I'm a senior!

~

"I wonder if you act like a cat when you have sex too," Ryujin said while my friends were around.

I scoffed.

"Oh, kitten! Meow for me!" She teased and made the other girls laugh.

"Shut the hell up! I've had enough of you!"

Chaeryeong grabbed my arm, "Oh come on... Ryujin's nice. You haven't even told her your name yet."

I knew her name just because Chaeryeong had told me it before. They had classes together the first semester.

"Don't tell me it. I like cat girl. It's cute, like you." Ryujin kissed my cheek, walking on.

I clenched my fists hearing everyone go, "Oooh.."

I was seriously about to blow.

~

"What's your big problem with Ryujin anyway?" Lia asked while we were eating lunch.

"She likes to tease me every goddamn minute! She's particularly a bully!"

Chaeryeong said, "I think she likes you."

I huffed, "Absolutely not! She is the last person I would date and I'm not dating anyone!"

Yuna, the youngest of our group held my arm, "Yeji, be quiet... I hate to break it to you but Ryujin is having lunch with us today."