Ryujin X Yeji - Therapist (one of my favs ever, smut) ⭐️

POV | Yeji

I stood up, opening the door when I heard my doorbell chime, "Hi! I'm Yeji, it's nice to meet you."

The blue-haired young woman gave a head nod, "It's nice to meet you as well."

I noticed how her behavior came off as edgy and a motive of "Ugh when will this be over" displayed on her face. I took the smile off my face and allowed her to come into my office.

Ryujin walked in, "Shit, this is not too bad."

I gave a small chuckle, "It's cozy."

She looked back at me, sipping my coffee which I quickly set down, "You can sit on the couch if you'd like."

Ryujin made her way to the couch and I pulled out my notes. "So, we're meeting today because of... by the way this is the information the authorities gave to me, so this is not opinion-based ever, but because you cut your wrists to where you were in the hospital, it looks like a few years ago?" I heard an mhm, allowing me to continue, "And the next is another cutting incident 10 months ago and then finally 2 months ago, an overdose on fentanyl."

Ryujin looked down with wide eyes, "That sounds really bad when it's said like that."

I tilted my head, "It's not, I promise. Maybe we should've dissected each topic first. I usually just try to start by stating the main reasons that have led us here but if you're uncomfortable with that, it's totally fine. Here, why don't I give a little bit of introduction of myself to you?" I ask softly.

My patient played with her fingers, "Y-yes."

I gave a small smile, "Well I'm 26, so I'm fairly young for my job-" Ryujin's eyes bounced up and interrupted my speaking, "You're 26?! No way! I'm 25! Oh my god, I'm sorry... uhm continue..." To see the younger's whisker dimples was very heartwarming.

"Has anyone ever complimented your cheeks?"

Holy shit did I just say that to a patient?! What the hell is wrong with me?!

Ryujin blushed, "Y-yeah, sometimes. They don't come out too often though."

I licked my lips, crossing my legs, "Why is that? Well, tell you what, I'll finish my introduction and we'll begin with that. So yes, I'm 26, I have a dog and a cat, I live alone near Jeonju, and yeah."

She tilted her head, "Cute. You have cats? May I see?"

I blinked with surprise and pulled out my phone, showing him to her, watching as she smirked, "It looks like you."

I laughed, "My cat and I look alike?"

She mocked me from earlier, "Has anyone ever complimented your eyes?!"

I felt a tingle in my stomach and couldn't believe that I felt like this.

You're not on a date, Yeji.

You have done this for 3 years.

This is your job.

I looked at my notes before the girl.

Her masculine style.

Her perfect fluffy-looking hair.

Her full plump lips.

Fuck.

Ryujin suddenly says, "People around me say I don't laugh or smile anymore so that's why they don't come out."

I took another sip of my coffee and cleared my throat to try to get my head straight on again, "Do you think that?"

Ryujin shrugged, "I watch tiktoks sometimes and laugh. Or see a cute girl down the street and smile. But I guess that's it."