Ryujin X Yeji - My pornstar roommate (smut)

Prologue :

Ryujin is looking for a place to live and meets her porn star roommate that she used to masturbate to all the time. Will Ryujin be able to handle it?

POV | Ryujin

I grabbed my bags, making my way up to my apartment 326. I gotta admit, I was pretty nervous to see who I was gonna be living with. I knew it was a girl though so that was good. I opened the door with my key, seeing that girl. "Hi! You must be Ryujin!" Oh my god. It's her. It's Yeji. It's the porn star-oh my fucking god. I picked up my bags, taking them inside, "H-hi.." Yeji stuck out her hand but I just looked at her, "Are you Yeji?" She titled her head, "Well yes.. why did you ask it that way?" I observed the place, and then looked at her up and down. I had seen this girl naked plenty times before.

"D-do we know each other?" Yeji put her hand down. "Yes." I answered, feeling still anxious. "Oh.. uhm.. Ryujin didn't really ring a bell.. so how exactly do we know each other?" I bit my lip, "I know you. You're the porn star, right?" Yeji blinked, "Oh.. you know me that way.. well yes.. I in fact am a porn star but that's just my job.. uhm about that.. do you mind if I use the spare room for that?" I licked my lips, "That's fine with me. If you.. need any help or anything I'm always available. I got fired last week so.."

Without knowing barely anything about me, she unbuttoned my jacket, looking inside. "W-woah.. what are you doing?" I stepped back. "Well I have to check if you're porn star material.." I mumbled, "Fine.." Yeji stepped closer again, stripping me and checking out my body in every angle. "Alright.. looks good." I raised my eyebrow, "Thanks?" Yeji smiled, "Well.. do you want me to welcome you to the job?" I picked up my clothes, "Sure.." I felt shy so I covered myself with the clothes. "Aww don't be shy.. It's okay.." Yeji put her arm around my back. I gulped, thinking about this. I'm a dominant top. She's a very submissive bottom.

Yeji showed me to the spare room where all her cameras and toys were set up. Then she started to strip her clothes. That girl can get me wet anytime. She crawled on the bed, going to the fix the lighting and camera. "I-I'm a top." I blurted it out. Yeji looked back at me, "Cool. You're hot by the way.. how old are you? I usually forget to ask that question." I blushed, "I'm 20." Yeji nodded, "21 here. How did you come across my account?" I scratched my head, "It was recommended." Yeji chuckled, laying down, "You like to watch porn, huh?" I nodded, "It's entertaining." Yeji pressed record on all cameras but I didn't know what to do. I was like living in my dream.

I got on top of her, massaging her boobs, which made her go crazy. She was a twink. I loved that. Yeji pulled me into a kiss, making out with me. I sat up a bit, putting each knee on the side of her body, still continuing to kiss. If my mom knew about this, she would kill me. You know I completely forgot to even ask if she was gay or not. I was. 100%.

Yeji pulled away, moaning, "F-fuck.." I smirked, putting my hand on her pussy, slowly rubbing. She shook, trying to pull me into a hug. I got lower, loving as she hugged me like a big teddy bear when I was rubbing. Her moans were closer to my ear so I couldn't complain. "Ah ah ah!!" Yeji screamed, squeezing me. I didn't even know what to think of this.. we were.. dating? Since.. you know we're having sex and made out...

I kissed her neck, looking down as I put my finger in her. Yeji furrowed her eyebrows, totally acting like a twink from all the pleasure. Yeji lifted my chin, kissing me again. I pinned her down, fingering her harshly as we kissed harshly. Yeji gasped, pulling away from my mouth, and basically shoving her sweaty neck in my face. I seriously couldn't believe I was doing this. I barely knew anything about this girl because I didn't really stalk her on her account. God I am crazy. Although I did like the way she curled her body up to me and gripped me as she had an orgasm.

"Mmmmh~" Yeji rolled her eyes back, releasing on my fingers. I held her shoulder, taking my fingers out, and sucking them while looking at her. Yeji was gasping for air and turned the cameras off. She wrapped her legs around my waist, panting while burying her head into my chest. I massaged her head, kissing her forehead, "Are you okay?" Yeji lifted her head up, looking directly in my eyes, "I'm a twink.. s-sorry." I chuckled, "I love twinks." Yeji wrapped her arms around my neck, "Thanks for doing that with me.." I looked down at her, "You're welcome-" Yeji interrupted, "And welcome to the job."