Ryujin X Yeji - Overwork (smut)

POV | Ryujin

"Ohhh~ fuck~" Yeji whined in my arms, leaning back as I groped her boobs through her tank top, and thrusted my strap into her. I covered her mouth with one hand, "Listen to that baby~" Our bodies were clashing and she was wet. She gave a muffled moan and put her hand on mine, moving it off her mouth. I growled, slamming her against the door, fucking her so hard. "Mmmhh~!!! S-shit~!"

She stuck her tongue out like a little slut. I groaned, wrapping my arms around her waist now, and getting closer to her. I breathed heavily in Yeji's ear and she moaned, throwing her head back, "Uhhh~!"
She came and I pulled out my strap, looking at how wet it was and mumbled, "Fuck.." Yeji looked exhausted and leaned on the door as I cleaned her up and took off my strap. My girlfriend pulled up her shorts and laid on my bed, watching me pull up on my pull up bar in my room.

"Mmh... babe.. you're already strong enough.." Yeji was still trying to regulate her breathing. I huffed, jumping down, and picking up weights, looking in the mirror at my muscles. It wasn't good enough. Yeji looked at me through the mirror, "Ryu.." I grunted, throwing them on the ground, and exhaled my anger by punching my punching bag.

"Ryujin, take a break.. you've had too much exercise for today.." Yeji says. I yelled, "Shut the fuck up! I need to be stronger!" She blinked, her eyes blinking back tears. I gulped, going over to my bed, and said, "N-no Yeji.. I didn't mean to yell.." I got on top of her and held her, kissing her cheek, "I love you baby." Yeji stayed quiet for a second and then sadly spoke, "Do you like me anymore?"

I blinked, "What? You're my girlfriend Yeji.. where the hell are you getting that from?"

"I-it's just that I-I don't feel that you like me anymore. I may be wrong but it just feels like you don't really show your care for me anymore. Like hardly ever. We don't really go on dates, see each other, I-I don't know.." Yeji stuttered.

When she's stuttering, it's something bothering her. I held her chin, "I'm sorry.. you're right. But I still like you Yeji, I think.. and it's not personal to you and I'm sure you would agree, I think I like trying to get stronger more but I don't, it's just like I'm addicted."

Yeji licked her lips, nodding.

My alarm went off on my phone and I bit my lip, "I-I have to go to the gym with Chaeryeong.."

She looked down, giving a small nod. I slowly got up and grabbed my gym bag, slipping on slides. I left my bedroom going out to my car.

POV | Yeji

I turned over, starting to cry.

| Time Lapse | Two hours later

I was sitting on her couch and put my arms around my knees when Ryujin came through the front door. I looked at her and she was all sweaty. "I'm gonna hit the shower." Ryujin says, going upstairs. I sighed, looking at my show playing. I laid my head on the arm rest, and just watched it because I was intrigued.

About 20 minutes later, I got a kiss from behind the couch, and I looked back, giving a fake smile. Ryujin smiled back, giving her whisker dimples. I closed my mouth, watching her ruffle her hands through her wet hair, and gently moved my legs, "Whatcha watching?" I moved my knees closer to my chest and mumbled, "Big Brother.." Ryujin suddenly spread my legs and moved to be on top of me. I blinked, pausing the show, and looked at her. "Wanna fuck on the couch?" She smirked.

I said, "I can't, I have to get home and feed my dogs." Ryujin whined and kissed my neck, "Why don't you feed me? I can be your dog." She bit at my neck. I rubbed her back, "Ryujin, I'm serious." She pulled away, wiping her mouth, "You seriously have to go? Just for your dogs? Why don't you just text Lia?" I got up, going up to her room, grabbing my bag, "Ryujin, calm down. You act if it were so insane for me to go home to feed my dogs."