Ryujin X Yeji - 🤡

POV | Yeji

I blinked, looking down at the ground as the girls were all laughing and having a great time surrounding the kitchen counter, which I love since I'm their leader and always want them to be happy but something was just off. Ryujin started to be all flirty with the others and it just made me feel strange. Ryujin suddenly bumped into me, making my head ache, and all she did was touch my shoulder, carelessly saying, "Sorry." I huff, taking her wrist which jolted her back towards me. Ryujin huffed, turning around to face me, "What?"

Why were getting attitudes with each other? I couldn't let her tone slide by. I fought back, "What do you mean what? You hurt me Ryujin." The girls looked at us before moving to the couch and continuing their conversation. "Yeji, I'm sorry, now can you let me go?" I furrowed my eyebrows and gave the smallest whine, "Ryu.." She hissed, "Would you stop?" I widen my eyes, "Why are you mad at me? What did I do?" The girl blinked and then took a deep breath, "Nothing... you did nothing."

I was on the verge of tears since I didn't like being upset at, so I quickly tried to reassure her that I supported her. I hugged the other, laying my head in her neck, nuzzling it, "I love you... please.." Ryujin rubbed my back, "I know.." I lean back, my voice breaking and not loud enough for the others to hear, "But you don't know Ryujin, all you do is just flirt with other people, tease them, and I'm just forgotten about! You used to flirt with me, tease me, hug me, kiss me, you used to love me.."

The black-hair girl was stunned at what I was saying. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I couldn't bare to even have this conversation so I ran off to my room. The next few moments, Ryujin came in hugging me from the front which she rarely does because backhugs are always our thing, even though we did a front hug a few minutes ago, I wanted to show her the rareness to tell her I love her a lot. I cried, our heads bumping, and her arms wrapped all around me. "Baby," She caressed my cheek.

"Do you love me?" My voice broke again. Ryujin wrinkled her eyebrows, "Is that even a question? Baby, I love you so fucking much and now that you say it, I'm being a total asshole! Ugh," She hugs me tighter, "I've never stopped caring about you through all that but I didn't value you enough, I'm sorry. I really am." I just nodded my head and sniffled, going to the bathroom to wipe my tears. Ryujin came in with clown makeup which made me flinch and she said, "I'm a total clown! So I'll wear this to make you.. not cry?"

I gave a little laugh and I leaned against the wall, "It's funny..." Ryujin looked down, "I'm just trying my best to make it up to you." I said, "Since you've realized it, you have to know that you were avoiding me on purpose though, Ryujin. That's just the one thing I can't get over." She looked at me pretty alarmed and I say, "Spill it." Ryujin rolled her eyes, leaning against the wall, "Fuck it. I... I.. remember when I went back to my parents that one weekend?" I nodded, tilting my head.

"We talked and they questioned me about you and I. I said that like no it's not a thing we're just very comfortable with each other. And they suspected this because of the we act around each other. They asked that I wasn't to do that anymore with you because they thought it was "strange." Which obviously is just homophobia. It got in my head and I wanted to tell you about it beforehand but we became so busy with our new choreography, music, that we hardly saw each other. By that time, I just didn't know it was worth it to tell you since it was so late which was so fucking stupid and I just tried to back away. I just wanted to make my parents happy and it's just it's annoying that I didn't think about the literal love of my life. And I'm not fucking happy without you. I'm not. I never will be. So that's what happened."

I stood there, pretty shocked. Ryujin cares deeply about her family, as much as me but she can't have that family all the time, with me I'm like second home but always kind of a new and blossoming home of our own. My girlfriend held my hand, "Fuck them, Yeji. Fuck everyone. Because I don't give a damn what they say if we're too cuddly, clingy, lovey, whatever the hell because I love you and nothing should get in the way of that. I know I've made a mistake but I'm begging you, let me be your girl and your love again."

I sighed, pulling Ryujin's hair behind her ear, and kissing the dork. I gave a chuckle, "You're so dorky with this makeup." She smirked, "Wanna help me remove it? Kind of I suppose?" I laughed as she took me out to the living room. "Ryujin, what are you wearing?" Lia came up to us laughing. Ryujin noticed my backing away motion and kissed me. I blushed, since she hardly does that in front of them especially recently. All they know is that we have an on and off thing for each other but really we're in love.

I mean can't you tell by the way we look into each other's eyes? Yuna gasped, "Ooo... Ryuddaeng and Yeddeong are back?!" Ryujin pulled me closer by my waist with one hand and I became flustered, looking away at the other girls who were cooing. Her other hand caressed my cheek, pulling it towards her. "You know you are much hotter with that clown makeup," I made a comment.

Ryujin made out with me in front of them and it became harder to breathe and we didn't want them to see too much so I grabbed her neck, trying to force her away from the couch, but ended up tripping, and falling on the couch. Ryujin didn't stop kissing me though, she got right on top of me, and I could feel the makeup sweating onto my face. My girlfriend pulled away, out of breath, and I breathed in air more easily. "Wow," Lia stood there shocked. Yes bitch this is my girl.

Ryujin kissed all over my face and I laughed, "Ryu.. Ryu! You're slobbering like a dog!" She licked my face and I gasped, "Yah!" Chaeryeong laughed, "I feel like we're watching furries." I gripped her waist, "Good god, not me, I just got my own dog over here." Ryujin lifted her head up with her spit dripping onto my lips, "Huh?! Yah! I look like your mommy not your dog!" They all gasped. Yuna came over, pushing Ryujin's arm, "Yah-Yah! Why do you make that sound so dirty?" I wiped off the slobber, "Well a drooling mommy for sure."

Ryujin cuddled me, "Dog mommy with her kitten baby." Lia growls, "You guys are so gross, it's burning my eyes." Chaeryeong looked at her, "What do you mean? It's cute. Ddaengddeong is the best and I hope it stays forever." She came over to us, and Yuna says, "Me too!" We got off each other and stood up, hugging the two while Lia was standing there out of the bunch. I know what it felt like so I came over and whispered, "Hey.. I know a little something... Yuna has the biggest crush on you."

Lia got all red and looked at me, "Really?" I smiled, looking back at Ryujin who knew what I was doing, "Yup." She went right over to Yuna, holding her hand, and we saw the lovebirds reunite. Chaeryeong however didn't want a relationship with any one of us and has always been supportive and respectful of our boundaries. So we all had a little group hug and let's say that that clown makeup was surely on my face now and looked a whole lot better on the both of us.