Ryujin X Yeji - Stay (smut)

POV | Yeji

She got behind me, kissing my neck, and touching my naked body softly yet with a little grip to it. I tilted my head to the other side, giving a soft moan, "Mmh.." Ryujin gave a bite and pushed me back, making me lay on top of her, she being pinned against our bed. I exhaled, leaning back in her neck. My wife massaged my shoulders, whispering, "Lay back with me.."

I slid off her carefully and laid more comfortably next to her. Ryujin put her hand on my body, moving it around, giving me butterflies in my stomach. She pecked my ear, "I miss you.." Shin Ryujin just admitted she misses me. Wtf. I widened my eyes and she looked up, "What?" I smirked, biting my lip, "So did someone miss me huh?" Ryujin huffed, "Shush!" I laughed and pulled her into a kiss.

Ryujin pulled away, "Why can't I miss you?" I furrowed my eyebrows, pulling on her neck, "It's just nice of you." She looked down, "I couldn't stop thinking about you and wanting to give you everything when you get back." I pouted, kissing her cheek, "Aww Ryu.." She blushed, pulling me for a long kiss that turned heated quickly. Ryujin moved, getting on top of me, and grind her body against mine.

I pulled away, exhaling, and looking at her hump me like a dog in heat. She ripped off her boxers and placed her pussy on top of mine. I grabbed her thigh, putting it over my thigh, so that way we feel each other better. Ryujin laid on top of me, gripping my body as she thrusted. I moaned, pulling her on me more, making her fall into my neck, and make hickeys. I gasped, throwing my head back, feeling overwhelmed with pleasure.

She lowered her voice, "Shh.. be quiet.." Shit. How the fuck am I supposed to stay quiet? Our kids were asleep which was basically good yet I could wake them up. I ran my fingers through her hair, begging, "Please harder~" Ryujin obeyed my wish, going hard enough to where the bed squeaked. She moaned too, "Ohh~ fuck~" I grabbed her neck, kissing her as our climaxes were reaching. We both moaned loud when we came, Ryujin falling off me after.

Breathing heavy right next to each other, one kid started crying. I looked at Ryujin, "Fuck.." She kissed me before getting up and putting her robe on to go check on them.

I was laying there for a while. And finally my heartbeat and breathing were normal again. I wondered what was taking so long. Soon, Ryujin came in holding Sana, our 4 month old baby. She was still crying. I sat up, taking her from Ryujin's arms, and held her to my chest. She grabbed onto my breast so I figured she wanted fed. Ryujin tiredly took off her robe and backhugged me on our bed. I leaned back in her arms, waiting for Sana to finish. Ryujin suddenly snuck under my arm and started sucking on my other boob.

"Ryu," I whined, holding up Sana and now her. Ryujin looked up at me and my milk started to come out. Shit she's better at it than Sana. Our baby took her mouth off so I held her tight while she fell asleep because I had to feed this one now. I chuckled, watching her, "You don't even like milk and now you like mine?" She huffed, finishing up, "Yes." I mumbled, "We have to save that for Sana, you know? No more special treats until she doesn't need as much anymore, okay?"

Ryujin kissed my neck, "Yes ma'am." Sana started crying again. I huffed, rocking her back and forth, "It's okay, momma's got you.." My wife held out her hands, "Let me have her." I looked up at her like she was crazy, "Ryu, I don't wanna make her cry even more." Ryujin always gets really frustrated when trying to calm down our kids to the point where they just have meltdowns.

She crossed her arms and I shook my head. I snuggled our baby tighter and picked up Ryujin's robe, wrapping it around me and the younger. As I was putting her in her crib, someone clinched onto my leg. I looked behind seeing our 2 year old and 4 year old. Great. I picked them both up, hearing them say, "Momma we couldn't sleep..." I sighed, "I know babies-" Then Sana started crying. Jesus.