Ryujin X Yeji - Princess (smut)

POV | Ryujin

I was on a date with my girlfriend and we decided to go to the mall. Our hands were interlocked as we walked around, going into a few stores. Yeji had been talking about needing new bras so we went into Victoria's Secret. I stood in the corner, watching her try to pick out which one she wanted. Yeji held up this lace red bra, "Do you like it?" I blushed, putting my hair behind my ear, "You'd look really hot in that." Yeji chuckled, "Okay."

I perked my eyebrows, "You want that one?" She nodded and I took it, almost heading to the cashier but she called my name. Yeji put a black lace bra in my hands. "You want this too?" I asked. "No, geez you have bigger boobs than me." I blinked, "Wait, you want me to get this?" My girlfriend nodded. I coughed, "You think I could pull that off?" She got close to me, holding onto my shirt, "You can pull anything off Ryu."

I scratched my head, hiding my red cheeks, and went with her to the cashier. I paid for it, taking the bag in my other hand as we continued to shop. I bought her more clothes including some matching for us and then we stopped to get a smoothie and sat down on a bench. Yeji laid on me from her side, causing me to wrap my arm around her, and kiss her forehead. I then spoke, "You look really pretty today Hwang." Yeji choked on the smoothie, hitting my leg.

"Yah, what? I can't call my girl pretty," I pouted. She cleared her throat, leaning up, but still close to me, "Yah, I'm not that pretty." I moved her hair out of the way, giving a kiss to her lips, "Yes you are." We made eye contact and smirked at each other. Yeji went back to her old position, letting me play with her hair as we finished the smoothie together. I looked around, "So are you happy with the new clothes you got?"

"Not as happy as the girl that will see me in them," Yeji responded. I chuckled, "I can't wait to see you in that bra." She laughed, "Me either, to be honest." Standing up, I took Yeji's hand, and reached over her, bascially hugging her as I threw the smoothie away in the trash can. My girlfriend smiled, looking up at me, and we both pursed our lips giving a longer kiss than before. My saliva stuck to her lips as I suddenly pulled away because I heard someone familiar.

Yeji blinked, looking at me, before staring at the girl approaching us. "Oh I'm sorry am I interrupting something?" My enemy from our highschool, Jennie says. I opened my mouth and she said, "Hey guys, look at these faggots!" Then her little group of skanks is what I called them, came over, standing beside her, mumbling homophobic things. Jennie pouted, "Oh boo hoo, it looks like someone's sad that we ruined her date with a whore," She put fists up to her face, trying to make a cry face.

Yeji's eyes dilated when she was called a whore and looked away. "Oh what's the problem, whore? You can't stand not to be her princess? I mean she's not even a prince anyway," Rosé fires. Jennie laughed, putting her tongue in the inside of her cheek, and winked. I was really angry. Yeji gritted her teeth and the others stepped back, "Oh my god, she's going to bark at us!" Lisa says. By now, a crowd of people were staring at us, including some from of school which didn't even care that we were on a date.

I stepped in front of Yeji, "Oh I'm sorry about that, the wolf is now here. Back the fuck off of my girlfriend and don't call her a fucking whore again!" I pushed all the girls, making them gasp. Jisoo scoffed, "How dare you push us, angry issues!" The girls laughed at the nickname. I was beyond furious about to fire back but the girl behind my back, threw a punch at Jisoo's face, then Lisa's, then Rosé's, and of course she chucked Jennie right in the face.

I gasped, stepping back, watching mall security come over, and separate them. They had thrown several punches by then. Yeji stepped back to me, wiping the blood off her lip, looking like a total badass, and looked at me, "Got carried away," She shrugs. My jaw was dropped and security told us all to leave. The girls were so pissed about to cause another scene but the boys showed up, ready to pick them up, and looked terrifed when they saw their bloody faces.