Ryujin X Yeji - Client (smut) ⭐️

POV | Ryujin

(Updated 3/30/2023)

I thrusted my fingers harder into the brunette's tight cunt. My fingertips having just enough space to use a flipping motion, you know make her get butterflies. This girl has the most sensitive walls ever so this little tap made her go crazy. She was a different one to fuck for sure. "Ah~!" Yeji's arched back quickly trembled down to my bed. She realized how loud she moaned and quickly put her hand to her mouth, biting her sleeve.

I chuckle and went faster. "Mmh~" Yeji's bra strings fell as I kept forcing pressure onto her. And as soon as you know it, I see her boobs for the first time in front of me. She panicked a little and held them but I was so shocked. I bit my lip, starting to make our fuck more intimate because the sight turned me on so much. "Fuck~" She rolled her eyes back and I could feel her insides pushing me out, with hot and think fluid coming. After she came, I removed them, going to grab a towel, and on the way there sucked them. Holy shit, she was sweet.

A few moments later, I came back with the towel, and her bra was back on. I lick my lips, watching her get her clothes on, and she handed me 30 bucks, a huge tip.

Yeji grabbed her stuff, "Thanks Ryu-"

Before she were to open the door, I gripped her wrist, "Hey.."

She looked behind at me, "No, you deserved it."

I look her up and down, "Oh.. it wasn't about that but thanks... I just wanted to uh let you know I got some new equipment if you ever wanted to try something like that.."

"Tired of fingering me?" Yeji raised her eyebrow.

I scratched my head, "No... whatever you want, I'll give to you, but I'll knock down the price for you if you want something more."

She looked at her phone, opening her calendar, "How's 10:30 tomorrow?"

I cough, "Pm?"

She flipped her hair back, "I have to cheer for your game, hello? Look Ryujin, it's the only time I got."

I nod, "Alright.. sounds good."

Yeji chuckled, "I still can't believe you charge so little, you're worth more than that, you know?"

I shrug, leaning against the wall, "I got all my clients coming back to me so it's better profit than you think."

Yeji looked at me up and down just as I did moments ago, "Who else do you fuck?"

I perked my eyebrow, "I'm not telling you, miss popular. That's their business."

She grumbled, "Am I friends with any of them? Do you fuck guys too?"

I scoff, "I'm not involving myself in drama man. No. And why so curious? Does your boyfriend know I fuck you?"

"He's not.. he's not my boyfriend," She mumbles.

I nod my head, "Weird, because the last I checked, he's star quarterback, and you're star cheerleader. Also, one thing I know for a fact is that you're not straight."

Yeji bit her lip, "You're on the team too, hot ass wide receiver. And it's just.. a cover up. And hell yeah, I know I'm not straight, why would I let a girl fuck me if I was?"

I shrugged, "Most of you girls let your friends kiss and finger you so just checking."

The brunette shook her head, "First of all, I wouldn't let any of my friends touch me like that."

I smirk, "I'm more than a friend, huh?"

She hissed, "You took my virginity."

I blinked and coughed, "W-what?!"

She realized what she said and covered her mouth, "Shit."

I widened my eyes, "I fucked Hwang Yeji, the popular VIRGIN?"

She pushed me, "Hey, you take that to your grave, alright?"

I licked her lips, "Yeah.. I got you, babydoll."

She blushed, "Hey, can I ask another question?"

I tease, "What now, curious George?"

Yeji played with my hair, "Am I hot to you?"

I scoff, "Every girl wants me to fuck them, ugly and pretty, you think I let the ugly ones have a chance for some of this Shin magic?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck, "You ever make out with your clients?"

I huff, "I thought that was last question."

She leaned in, "Answer it."

I look at her lips before kissing them.

Holy shit.

Yeji's slutty self moaned into my mouth and played with my tongue so I couldn't help but suck hers. This very hot moment lead us to the wall, myself, pinning her against it.

Yeji furrowed her eyebrows, pulling away, "I wanna be your only girl."

I clinched my teeth, "Fuck.." I backed off, "Hey, this is my work... I don't-"

She interrupted, "I would sacrifice everything for you. The stupid fake relationship. My friends. My popularity. I want you so bad, Ryujin, I want you inside me all day long, I want to be touched and caressed by you. I just wanna be yours."

I focused on the brunette's pleading cat eyes, like she wanted more. "Look, I'll tell you what I'll do, okay? I'll stop seeing my other clients until tomorrow at 10:30, you gotta prove to me you're the one that'll be the best girlfriend to me. I don't know too much of your sweet side, either, so my suggestion is bring it all to the table. Because you're very hot, Hwang Yeji, you're fun to fuck, and I've been looking for something to be mine, ay?"

She winked, "I won't disappoint. Good luck at your game," She kissed me before leaving my room. Damn.

~ after the football game

I jumped up and down with my teammates, "Yeahh!!!!" We won our game and it was by my last-second touchdown. They picked me up and started throwing me in the air as the crowd was cheering. While I was up there, I couldn't feel any more proud, and looked over at the cheerleaders, seeing Yeji's proud face.

I smiled and then jumped down from them, "See y'all at practice tomorrow!"

I gave a wave to them and grabbed my water bottle, taking my helmet off, wanting to get home early tonight because of my date. Therefore, I jogged over to the locker room, which is right next to the student section and the... cheerleaders. I heard my name from a particular voice, "Ryujin!" It was before the crowd was leaving since we were still celebrating the win that I was called over.

I went over, thinking the cheerleaders would, I don't know do some special thing for me, but Yeji pulled me close to her, kissing me in front of what felt like the entire school, which quiet frankly it probably was.

Gasps and screams were heard from everyone, making the the football guys look over. We all knew that our quarterback who was "dating" Yeji, was gay, but we kept it a secret because he was our guy, it didn't matter to us. The same as me being a girl and on the team so they weren't so shocked, maybe just shocked that I, was being kissed by Yeji.

"Yeah!!!! Go Ryujin!" My bestfriend and running back Soobin shouted from the huddle.

Yeji whispered in my ear, "Some of your clients just watched me kiss you, huh?"

I held her arm, whispering, "So what? My favorite client kissed me."

The brunette blushed and I kissed her back, gaining more screams, and some boos.

After that night, I lost my business, but I earned the love of my life. I think I'd rather take the love of my life haha. And I wasn't joking, she was my favorite client.

author- finished this in under an hour 😅