Ryujin X Yeji - Wet Dreamz (smut)

you might've guessed from the title....

based on wet dreamz - jcole

suggest listening to this song before reading

linked in videos

POV | Ryujin

Let me take y'all back.

Nothing like that first time, huh?

Walking into Junior year of highschool taking Algebra 2 was just as normal as any other new class I had taken. The teacher talks on and on about their expections, syllabus, all that shit, and by now, I had heard so many times that it honestly didn't matter when they first introduce it. Plus, if I ever had a problem, I'd just look at it when I needed it.

I knew most the people in our highschool, which seems outrageous since there's so many people but that's what it's like to be Shin Ryujin. However, the girl who was approximately 10 minutes late to class was an unfamiliar but pretty face. The only empty desk stood on its legs, to the left of me, therefore, the long-haired brunette with the fat ass, took the seat.

While setting her bag down, she whispered to me, "Have we done anything yet, whiskers?" I stare at the brunette's cat eyes whose eyelashes were covered in mascara and blushed, "Nah... you think? she's-" Mrs. Kim's raised voice caught our attention, "You should not be talking in my class." I blinked and then replied politely, "Yes, ma'am." The people who knew me looked back at me and smirked at how strict she was.

I gave a small grin on my face and looked at the still-confused girl. Reaching for my pencil pouch, I grabbed my sticky notes out, and wrote on one, "Nothing much, just the introduction. Guess we'll pass notes?" I hand it to her when Mrs. Kim pointed to the board. I gave a side glance at her writing back.

Soon, she gave it back, "Alr. Who the hell didn't give her coffee this morning? Jesus. What's your name and snap, whiskers?"

A small and low chuckle released from my mouth, you know, at her mad jokes, "What's wrong with my dimples? They're cute. Shin Ryujin,  @ ryuisurgirl106"

She wrote, "You're cute. Hwang Yeji, @ hwangyeji526"

I couldn't believe how flirty she was with me just by a few minutes. I couldn't help but feel the butterflies tingling in my stomach by the vibes she gave off.

That feeling would last all night at home, thinking about her, each and every day, of course.

It started off so innocent, what happened?

I tried to play this shit cool.

But I couldn't wait to get to school.

I bit my lip, seeing them juicy thighs on her, round hips on her, and those plump lips on her. Damn, she got me day-dreaming. I'm thinking about if she rides on it, if she sits on it, or if she licks on it, it's making it hard for me to stand up. Because how couldn't you resist feeling that magical touch? I mean she only touched my hand, the other day, when I was passing her a note, but it gave me a sense of what it was, that made my underwear drop.

As time went by, attractions got deeper, and wet dreaming, thinking that I'm smashing but I was really sleeping.

I want her bad.

No, I've not been obsessed before.

"You ever had sex before?" She hands me the note.

I have never done this before.

I wrote back, "Of course, I've had sex before," Knowing, I was fronting, I wrote, "I'm like a pro baby," Knowing, I was stunting.

But if I told the truth, I knew that I'd get played out.

I hadn't been in pussy, since the day I came out one.

However, she didn't know that, so she wrote, "Oh, you're a pro, whiskers? Well, I want you to come show me. My mom is out of town for the weekend, so Saturday baby, why don't we get to freaking?"

That's when my heart started racing, my body started sweating, and I didn't know what to do. But I know I'm thinking about how that body look naked, with her laying on her bed, how I could smash her through.

Mrs. Kim, don't make me stand up.

"Yeah, baby, sounds like a plan."

I still tried to play cool. But oh my, was I scared to death. My stomach, which had butterflies, was now turning. I was talking shit, knowing damn well I was a virgin.

Fuck.

I have never done this before.

You know that feeling when you know you're going to bone for the first time?

I'm hoping she won't notice it's my first time.

I'm hoping that the shit I bought is big enough to fuck with.

And most of all, I'm praying, don't let her bust quick.

I'm watching porn, trying to see how to thrust, right?

Practice hitting it into my pillow, right?

I open the door to Yeji's house, my palms transferring the sweat onto the doorknob, and my back carrying a bag, my strap inside, right?

Yeji, in her dress with that fat ass showing gave me those day-dreaming sights, right?

But here she was, in front of me, where I could do something about it, right?

That's when I grab her hand, go into her room, and put her on her bed. That's when her face was blushing, "Wow.. I will spread..."

You know, I had to roll on top first.

Now her hands were touching, grabbing my pants, and unbuckling.

I smirk, "Ooh, girl, don't stop."

It's time for action.

Pull out the strap, snap it and adjust it, yeah, just how I practiced.

Now right before I put it in, she flinched, and grabbed it, and said, "I wanna get something off my mind... I can tell you're a pro, but whiskers, be gentle, cause... I have never done this before."

I look down at the other virgin, and put it in, going to her ear, "Wanna know something I've been hiding?"

She whimpered, "What?"

"There's two.." I grip her waist, using my rhythmic motion just how I thought about it.

Yeji raised one subtle eyebrow, giving small moans.

"First... I had never done this before, either."

The brunette gasped and I went faster, "But I've been wet dreaming."