Ryujin X Yeji - Break up

POV | Ryujin

I heard noises from upstairs in Yeji's room as soon as I got home so I went up there. I slowly opened the door, finding her crying. Yeji never cries.

I got on her bed, kissed her tears, and then whispered in her ear with a smile, "I love you baby.." I stroked her hair, and leaned her back. I wasn't gonna ask her what's wrong. That's not what I do. Yeji sniffled, and covered her face. I know she hates when I see her without makeup and crying. She thinks she looks ugly.

She's beautiful though. I moved her hand, and wrapped my arms around her waist, tilting her sideways. I showered her face with kisses and left a few on her lips. Yeji whimpered and curled up. I moved her towards me, letting her knees hit me, and her head in my chest. I was just trying to be the best girlfriend right now.

I kept my smile on with my whisker dimples, trying to make her happy because I know how much she loves and enjoys me. That's why we're lovers. I then decided to do something nice. I got up, kissing her forehead, rushing downstairs to get a few things, and then came back upstairs.

I handed her chocolate snacks and turned on a movie. I got back in bed with her, and put the blanket over us. Yeji cried harder, holding me tight. I leaned my head on hers, whispering, "You're so pretty.." She shook her head, and wouldn't let go of me. I put her legs around my waist, which made her back sit up, and her head face mine.

Yeji looked down while tears poured out of her eyes. It's always hard to see Yeji cry. She means everything to me. I pulled her into a long kiss, feeling the tears hit me during it. Yeji gave into the kiss, and leaned closer to me. I rubbed her back, and pulled away when I heard a voice. "Yeji, Ryujin?" Yuna had dropped her book on the floor, and looked shocked.

Yeji buried her head in my chest, her body shaking and hiccups escaping from her mouth. I sighed, knowing we had just gotten exposed. "Yuna, knock next time." I said in a soft tone, not wanting to scare Yeji. "I-is she c-crying?" Yuna stuttered. "Shh, yes. Give us some privacy, I'll be downstairs in a few." Yeji mumbled, "No, don't leave me.." That was the first thing she had said.

"Baby you should get some rest okay? Let whatever is on your mind just float away and think about happy things in your dreams. Like me.. think about me hon." Yeji's lip trembled, and she looked up at me, "Don't leave yet.." Yuna closed the door, giving us the privacy. "I won't leave yet.." I played with her hair, showing a smile.

Yeji took a shaky breath, and she closed her eyes. I stayed in there, rubbing her back and hair, letting her drift off into her dreams. I did wonder what made her cry, because it's very hard to get to her to cry but I wasn't gonna ask because she tells me everything and if she's uncomfortable with saying it, so be it.

I turned down the volume on the TV, slowly putting her head on her pillow, and tucked the blanket around her. I whispered, and kissed her forehead, "I love you Yeji." She didn't move or say anything. I sadly smiled, and stroked her cheek, "My babygirl." I blew a kiss, and then walked out, closing the door silently.

I wiped the little tears in my eyes, and walked downstairs, getting looks from the girls. I cleared my throat, "Uhm.. Yeji.. won't be joining us for dinner... we can bring her something back." Chaeryeong looked, "Is she asleep?" I nodded, fiddling with my fingers, waiting for the question, "Why were you kissing?"

"Is she okay?" Lia asked. I put up my hand, giving a middle answer. Like yes and no. "She stopped crying and fell asleep." Lia nodded, looking at me. "What have you been hiding?" Yuna asked. I closed my eyes, and sighed, "It's true, I am in a relationship with Yeji." They gasped, and covered their mouths.

"You? You and Yeji?" Lia pointed to me. "Yes..." I say, and then say, "She's happy, I'm happy, and we love each other a lot." Chaeryeong asked, "How long has this been going on?" I bit my lip, "Ever since we debuted." The all widened their eyes. "3 years?!! And you guys hid it from us?!" Yuna shouted.