Ryujin X Yeji - In love (smut)

POV | Yeji

(Edited 5/16/2023)

I was watching my show when I saw a figure appear in the doorway through the outer sight of my right eye. I paused the show with my remote and looked to see my bandmate and housemate Ryujin.

She smiled, "Hey. Whatcha watching?"

I ran my finger through my hair, "Never have I ever, why?"

She came in, revealing Starbucks that was behind her back, and handed it to me, "I got your favorite."

I giggled, taking a sip, "You remembered my favorite?"

Ryujin blushed, "Well.. I... hey! You're wearing that necklace I gave you!"

I covered it with my head sneakily, "You're wearing the shirt I got you."

Ryujin took off her shirt making me jaw drop and she said, "No I'm not."

"Yeji, I am so pissed off right now- AH! Jesus Christ Ryujin, why are you only in your bra?!" Chaeryeong came in.

Ryujin chuckled, "Thought'd I put on a show for Yeddeong."

I coughed, "Yah! Put on the shirt that I gave you!"

She picked it up and said, "Never!"

I got up, only in my pajamas, and took the shirt, "Then I take it back."

The girl pouted and I couldn't help but stare at her revealing upper body. Her muscles and curves were fascinating and so hot.

"Ugh, stop being Daphne and Fred and get a room," Chaeryeong annoyingly says.

I chuckled, "Oh we will."

We were walking to the doorway when my roommate says, "Jesus Yeji, you're watching a sex scene with Paxton?!"

Ryujin peeked, "Huh? Is he hotter than me?"

I laughed, putting my hand on her shoulder, "You are definitely hotter."

The younger girl gave a charming smile and I swore I was in love. Her eyes so dreamy and her lips so astounding. She wrapped her arm around my waist, taking me to her room. I sat down on her bed, taking more sips of my drink, "You're so sweet."

Ryujin chuckled, "Is it because I'm shirtless?"

I fanned myself, "Yes, it is."

She came closer, giving me a kiss, "Sweet as your drink?"

I pulled her on top of me and sat my drink on her nightstand.

She used her wrist to keep her balance and not crush me, "You are my favorite girl."

I looked at her cutely, "Wait until midzy finds out you called me your favorite girl."

Ryujin smiled, looking away, "I don't care. It's true."

I hugged her tight, "Mhm you're like a warm cozy marshmallow."

My girlfriend played with my hair, "Why don't we hang out more?"

I kissed her cheek, "We live together Ryujinnie."

She pouted, "I know.. but what if we.. watched shows together, laid together, cuddled, I don't know.. something cute."

I nuzzled my head into her neck, "Yeah.. that sounds nice."

Ryujin kept holding onto me. She then threw the blanket on top of us as we cuddled comfortably.

I looked up at her, "As cute as you are, you're still so sexy. How?"

Ryujin laughed, "Maybe it's because I don't have a shirt on? Again?"