Ryujin X Yeji - Her (smut)

POV | Ryujin

"What are you doing?" Yeji asked while I was stripping my body. "Having fun." Yeji shook her head, "No Ryujin. Our parents are home." I pinned her down on my bed, "That's the point. You deserve this punishment." Yeji looked up at me, "R-Ryujin.." I stuck my hand up her skirt, rubbing her pussy fast, "You better be quiet babygirl." Yeji cried, holding onto me, "I-I didn't do anything!" I fingered her hard, "Yes you did slut."

~ flashback ~

Yeji and I sat across from each other at
dinner with our families. Just a normal dinner until I noticed that Yeji wasn't wearing her panties under her skirt. She was bare naked. My girlfriend's clean, shaved, and glistening pussy was in front of me. That's the best meal. Not this crappy steak shit my mom made. Yeji had to tease me by sending me dirty texts, playing with her pussy, and just being naughty! It was so fucking annoying!

So I went under the table when I "accidentally" dropped my fork and took a few licks on her pussy but of course my mom had to walk by. Yeji widened her eyes, pushing my head, "Stupid dog!" She tried to blame it on my brother's dog. I quickly went back to my place, picking up the fork, yelling at my brother, "Yah! She's our guest! Get your dog out of the way!" My brother crossed his arms, "He is. He's right there." He pointed to the dog under the table. I was furious.

~ end of flashback ~

I pulled down her skirt, enjoying the view of fucking her tight pussy in the skirt. Yeji whined, hitting the bed, "S-stop!" I slapped her ass with my other hand, "I've wanted to do this to you all day.." Yeji bounced on the bed, trying to hold herself up but she kept trembling. Nothing is better than watching your sub suffer.

Yeji has always been a loud whiny girl but I absolutely love it when we're having sex. She started getting louder. "Shush." I slapped her again, watching her tug onto the sheets, "M-mommy.." She cried. I love it when she calls me that too. Yeji gasped, humping her ass hard, "F-fuck.." The bed started squeaking. Not gonna lie, I was scared our parents would hear. "Shh.. shut up.." I covered her mouth, feeling her moans escape. "S-so good~!" She muffled, with her hair falling in her face. The taller girl shook her ass, wanting more.

I played with her ass, poking her sensitive spots. "F-fuck!" She yelled, smacking the bed hard. "Yeji.. shush.." I said sternly, giving more smacks on her ass. Her cheeks were red and now sensitive to my touch. "S-stop smacking me mommy.." I started the fingering again, "Don't tell me to stop." Yeji screamed, squirting and cumming all over. Oh shit. I put my mouth on her pussy, trying to get the squirting noises to stop. "Yeji?!" I heard yells from outside the door. I swallowed and swallowed, squeezing her hand, hoping she wouldn't make noises. "Y-yah! R-Ryujin that wasn't funny!" Yeji acted like things were okay. I ate my girl like a meal, loving how it was so simple. Just two of my hands on her waist, and my tongue devouring her. "Oh okay.."

She wouldn't stop her orgasm. I flipped her over, getting closer to her clit. Yeji tugged on my hair, "R-Ryu.." I opened my eyes, watching the girl make puppy eyes. I pulled away, cum sticking to my lips and her. I licked my lips, taking a second to breathe before I scolded her. Yeji was breathing heavily and still releasing small amounts of cum. I rubbed her inner thigh, and fell on her lap, "B-bad.." I managed to get out. "G-girl.." Yeji pulled me up. I lost all my strength. So now I was on top of her.

I couldn't talk so I whispered, "D-don't you ever scream like that again with our parents around." Yeji scoffed, "How couldn't I?! You fucking fucked me!" I put my thumb in her mouth, "Shush. You have no idea what you did to me to me earlier. You teased me Yeji. You rubbed your pussy right in front of me and sent me those damn texts! Then I got to just get a few licks before my mom had to ruin it. Don't do that!" I smacked her ass.