Ryujin X Yeji - Switch Roles (smut) ⭐️ (THANKS FOR 300K READS🎉)

(Y'all have been asking for this one for a while now... figured I post it when we reached something big. Who knows, keep it up and maybe something like this will come your guy's way🤭. I love yall, take care, and i hope you enjoy this one shot as much as I do.)

POV | Ryujin

I looked up, noticing my girlfriend walk in with a messy bun.

Jaw drop.

Pants drop.

Substance drop in my boxers.

Instead of actually dropping my jaw, I bit my lip, gazing at her as I was in my gaming chair.

Yeji dressed in tight booty shorts that hugged her ass but still left some cheek out with a tank top, pushing her tits together to create the most delicious cleavage.

Fuck.

She was chewing on a piece of candy, "Baby, what are you doing?"

Me usually being the one to address her as 'baby' made me shiver when hearing it from her mouth.

I was in front of my desk, my PC at eye level, and my hands resting on the keyboard, "I was just playing Minecraft."

Not knowing what mood she was in, Yeji sighed, and leaned against my wall, watching me build.

I couldn't help but glance at her body.

Yeji came up behind me massaging my shoulders, "Good work, baby." She reached down to kiss my cheek.

Baby again?!

I put my hand in my pocket, moving it towards the center of both my legs to feel a damp spot.

Yeji lifted my chin, "You're so pretty."

I blushed, taking her hand away not only to focus on the game but because I was embarrassed and didn't want her to see that.

Suddenly, Yeji put my arms behind my back and sat in my lap.

Her ass completely molded into my lap like they were meant to be together or engraved in each other.

I pout, "Yeji-ah."

She reached back, turning off my PC, which forced my hands go.

I used them to squeeze her ass and began kissing her neck, "Mh~ I want you..."

Yeji with her acrylics grabbed my hand and spoke with a head tilt, "You want me, huh?"

I nod quickly.

She smacked my ass, "Get your ass up then."

I kissed her, "Yes, baby."

Clutching onto my girlfriend as I stood up, I put her on my bed, "You want me to do you good?"

Yeji pushed my head away and huffed, "You aren't going to be doing anything right now."

I groan, "Stop playing with me, I wanna fuck."

She pushed my chest, "Exactly."

"What? I'm literally saying I want to fuck you."

"Yeah, but you're-"

I interrupt, "Nah, I'm out-"

"Listen to me!" Yeji exclaims.

That mood turned on.

I bit my cheek, listening to her very carefully.

Yeji drew circles on my chest, "Let me treat you."

I looked away, "Yeji, a treat to me is getting in your pants. No offense."