Ryujin X Yeji - Teasing

POV | Yeji

I felt something spray on my ass and looked back with furrowed eyebrows at Ryujin spraying water in a cleaning spray bottle. "What are you doing?~~" I looked at her, asking in a higher pitched voice. "I'm cleaning!" Ryujin says, giving me whisker dimples. "Well why're you spraying it on me~~?" She looked at the bottle saying, "Well it says 'for cleaning flat surfaces'." My jaw dropped and my eyes were annoyed.

"Oh don't laugh monkey! Come here!" I ran after her, trying to tickle her. "Ahhhhhh!" Ryujin screamed and ran. I chased her across the whole apartment. "I'm gonna tickle you!" I yelled, ignoring the fact that Yuna, Lia, and Chaeryeong were staring at us. She finally reached a dead end and I started tickling her sides. Ryujin squirmed, giggling like a five year old, "Yahshhdsjshh!! Stop ittt!" I made her drop the squirt bottle. Ryujin yelled, "It's not my fault you don't have a booty!"

I gasped, tickling her more, and made her fall back in my arms. "Hahahshehdyt! S-stop itrrrt!" I love seeing her all flustered and giggling nonstop. She's just so cute. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" Ryujin fell to the ground with me still holding her arms up. I let her go and smacked her bubble butt. She chuckled, "Haha! I didn't feel that because I actually have an ass!" I stomped my foot and she went running. Gee she doesn't have to bully me about it. "At least I can scream your name!" I yelled.

Ryujin stepped back in the room, blushing hard. The girls gasped, going back in forth from looking at us. "Yeah! Beat that!" Ryujin blinked, "Y-Yeji..." I smirked, "Want me to prove it?" She covered her face, quickly running, and taking my hand. I whined because my feet hurt and then she closed the door. "Yejiiii!" Ryujin whined, hitting my hand. "Hey we both know it's true," I winked. Ryujin huffed, "Not in front of them! God!" She smacked my shoulder lightly.

I pouted, "So you don't like the fact that I can scream your name.." Ryujin shook her head. I huffed, crossing my arms, and getting mad. She kissed me, making me flustered. Ugh why does she always kiss me when I'm mad? Ryujin whispers in my ear, "Maybe when it's just us." I grinned, pushing her arm. Ryujin chuckled, giving me small little kisses and pecks. I gave back, getting all lovey with her. Ryujin wrapped her arms around my neck, caressing her fingers on my jaw as we kissed with a few smiles.

I tried my best to hide it but I put the fake spider on her chest. Ryujin pulled away, looking down at her chest, and screamed, "AHHHHHHH!" She ran, hitting her head into the closet door because she didn't know where she was going, and fell back on the floor like on a cartoon. The girls came rushing up to my room. I bursted out into laughter, "Hahahahah got you back monkey." Ryujin whined, rubbing her forehead, and groaning, "Uhh.. that was not funny... you know I hate bugsss.."

I placed the spider on her again. "YAHHH! BABBYY STOP IT!" I placed her head in my lap, taking the spider off, and tickling her head. Ryujin groaned again, wrinkling her eyebrows, and shut her eyes. "What did you do?!!" Yuna yelled. I showed the spider and slipped out of my hands. The girls screamed, running out. I laughed, and then looked at my whining girlfriend. Ryujin held my thigh, looking up at me. My mood changed when I saw that look.

I immediately got lower to her and moved, holding her head with the back of my hand. I shakily said, "B-baby are you okay?!!" Ryujin winced, shaking in pain. I put my arm around her waist, "Baby answer me." She whispered, "M-my head hurts.." I rubbed her forehead but she immediately turned the other way, "Stop.." I bit my lip, "Don't get an attitude with me, I'm just trying to help honey."

Ryujin growled, "By fucking putting a bug on me while we're kissing? I didn't know if it was fucking real or not and you know I hate bugs. That's different than spraying you. And then I fucking hit my head on that stupid closet door. I have an attitude." She hit my arm. I grabbed that arm, yanking on it, "I'm sorry for what I did, but you still pranked me and said something really offensive to me!" Ryujin scoffed, "Yeji, I was just kidding. Do you really think I would be that mean to you? You're my girlfriend for god's sake."

I bit my lip, no words coming to me. All I did was kiss her. Which made her look at me. I picked her up straight, taking her goddamn heavy ass to the bathroom. "Damn.." I said, holding my back after setting her down. I put my arm around her waist, getting out medicine, and set the chewables in her hand. Ryujin took them, looking at me. I just gave her a sweet hug. She rubbed my back while doing so. I love this.

"Ah!" Ryujin exclaimed when my head accidentally bonked hers as I was trying pull away. "Oh baby! Babbyyyy!" I kissed her over and over, "I'm so sorry!" Ryujin closed her eyes, accepting the kisses. I gave another kiss, "I'm sorry honey.." Ryujin nodded slowly but angrily and then I picked her up again, putting her actually on my back this time because it would be easier. I took her downstairs and set her on the couch, going to get a warm cloth. Once it was done warming up, I placed it on her forehead and eyes, and sat by her side.

Ryujin held my hand, mouthing, "Thank you." I kissed her, "You're welcome honey."

| Time Lapse | Later that night

We were in bed together, just laying apart. I didn't like it. But.. we were watching TV together I guess. I accidentally huffed, and blinked after I did it. Ryujin looked over, I could see her staring at me in the corner of my eye. I bit my lip, looking down to play with my nails so I would get myself distracted. Ryujin said, "Baby." I didn't answer and continued to play with my nails. Ryujin then said, "Yeji." I ignored her.

I mean all I wanted was to cuddle and spoon. Who doesn't? Ryujin doesn't, I guess. It pissed me off. I laid down, and turned to the closet door. I stared at it, the only noise being the TV. Ryujin says, "Is something wrong?" I didn't move, trying to show a sign that I was asleep. She even put pillows between us which made me mad because I wanna hold her. I'm clingy. Ryujin pushed my back, "I'm talking to you." I looked back and glared, holding onto the night stand I almost hit my head on. "Hello?" Ryujin said annoyed.

I huffed again, putting the blanket over myself, furrowing my eyebrows, and looking up at the ceiling. Ryujin moved a pillow, putting her hand on my hair, "What's wrong honey.." I didn't answer but looked sad. She took a breath, "I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." I got up, "Then don't help me!" I was upset and went to the bathroom. I curled up in a ball, rocking myself a bit.

After a few moments of calming myself down, I went back in there, on the verge of shedding tears, and laid back in my spot. Ryujin looked afraid when I went past her. She cleared her throat and nervously said, "Uhh.. I.. I think you look pretty?" I threw a pillow at her, "Shut up Ryujin." She winced, looking like a puppy. I shook my head irritatingly and looked the other way. I saw her shaky hand land on my shoulder. I smacked it, pulling it away. Ryujin whimpered, not knowing what to do.

POV | Ryujin

Goddamn all I'm trying to do is help. What is wrong with her? She got all upset out of nowhere and now I'm afraid to even say anything to her or touch her. But I shouldn't ignore her..

Yeji growled, "Give me that!" She reached of the remote when I had turned up just a little. I gulped, handing her it. Yeji turned off the TV and kept the remote. "I-I was still watching that.." I nervously muttered. "Shut up!" She yelled, hitting my arm. I clenched my jaw, not daring to look at her. I just laid my head on the pillow between us and thought about what could be wrong.

Did I do something? Was she still mad at me for what happened this morning? But we moved past that already. She suddenly moved the pillow, making my head hit the mattress when I wasn't expecting it, and making me close to my girlfriend that I was terrified of. I quickly moved back to my pillow but she pulled me back. I gulped, then feeling her arms on my waist. I blinked, giving a small glance back. Yeji's eyes were closed and her head was against my back. And to mention, she was curling her legs like the little spoon.

Awww.. did she want cuddles? I pulled away a little but she pulled me back. I finally got out of her grip and turned my body to face her. Yeji opened her eyes, damn she looked tired. Maybe she was grumpy, she didn't get any cuddles. She tugged on my shirt, pulling me closer. I kissed her forehead, softly playing with her hair. Yeji smiled, laying her head in my neck. My poor baby. "I want a kiss.." She mutters quietly. I lifted her head a little bit and gave her small kisses.

Yeji returned them with a smile, "Cuddle with me bub... I don't like to be separated.." I chuckled, "Alright, alright, mmh you're so clingy, I love it." I threw the blanket on top of us and got in comfortable cuddle positions. Yeji was laying on top of me, her knee slid up to my thigh and was in a cute sub position while I was just rubbing her back and caressing her soft hair. And it was silent. But a comfortable silence, a silence we were both fine with.