Ryujin X Yeji - 😕

POV | Ryujin

I sat there in the freezing cold, looking down at the ground, being a homeless orphan, I had no jacket to keep me warm. I felt like crying, I mean who doesn't? My mom and dad are dead. And I'm all alone. I mean I have a phone but no charger so I try to ask stores if I can have their chargers to contact someone but they always reject it.

So it left me no choice but to be alone. And I've been alone since I was 10. I'm now 18. Eight years of doing this. Eight fucking years of this torture. As I was dreading my life like usual, the life I tried to take multiple times but never worked, I shed a few tears, and then noticed from afar, a group of girls. "Ew! It looks like a homeless person!" I heard someone say. I wiped my tears, my lip trembling as I looked at the ground. "Yuna! Hey be nice.. do we have any money?" I heard the lead speaker.

Money? That's like a dream come true. Just so I can eat would be amazing. "No! I'm not gonna give money to a homeless person! That's robbing!" Someone else said. Oh never mind. I shivered, being afraid of them, afraid they'd hurt me as some people have done. I heard the lead sigh and then she came over to me, making me flinch, and burrow myself in my shoulders. "H-hey.. don't be scared.." The girl touched my shoulder.

My eyes quivered and studied the cat-eye girl. "Yeji, get away from that freak!" One yelled. The girl sighed, tilting her head, and looking at me, she was very pretty, "You look pretty young.. are you okay?" I softly whispered, "I-I'm e-eighteen.." Yeji widened her eyes, "We're the same age... you just look very skinny.." I wiped another tear that came down and hugged my knees, not saying anything. The girl furrowed her eyebrows, handing me 100 dollars, "Use it well.."

I widened my eyes, "N-no! D-don't give me money, no no, keep it.." That's too much. Yeji shook her head, giving a little smile, "It's okay, I don't need it... I hope it helps," She stood up, took off her jacket, and placed it on me. "Good things always happen to good people.." She gave another precious smile. I sniffled, holding the jacket around me, "Thank you so much, really thank you, I can eat this week.." I said with emotion.

Yeji pouted, "You're welcome, I hope things get better.." She then walked off back to her friends. I watched them leave the alley/back street and didn't know what to feel.

| Time Lapse | 1 week later

POV | Yeji

I was riding my bike back to my parent's house when I suddenly saw someone walking and slammed on my brakes. Shit. The girl fell when my tire hit her and I gasped, getting off my bike to see if she was okay. "M-ma'am??!!" I was so afraid at this moment. The girl looked at me and that's when I realized it was the same homeless girl I met last week and given money to. She was still wearing my jacket. I felt horrible, "Oh my god, are you okay?!!! I didn't mean to hurt you and-"

The girl interrupted, standing up, "I'm fine..." I furrowed my eyebrows, "O-okay.."

The girl looked down, "Uh.. if you don't mind me asking, what's the thing you're riding called?"

I blinked, "A bicycle?"

"Oh... I've never heard the name of it.." She looked at me and then I saw a few scars on her face and blood dripping from her head. Her eyes had bags under them and looked all watery. Her clothes had ripped, even the jacket I gave her. The girl said, "Stop staring at me, I know I look like shit, but there's nothing I can do about it." Oh my god, that's rude, I'm staring at her.

I shouldn't be doing this.

But in her eyes, she was broken, and I could tell she had a heart, and wouldn't do the things my friends told me.

I hugged the girl, you know she was probably dirty and all, but I think she needed a hug.

The girl flinched, slowly putting her hands on my back, "P-please don't touch or hurt me.."