Ryujin X Yeji - Fight

POV | Ryujin

"Haha.. here we go, here we go..." I set up my camera, spraying the perfume in the passenger seat, then hiding the can. I decided to play a joke on her like I was with someone else when I went to pick her up from work. I looked out the window, seeing her on her phone, and eating a sandwich. She worked at the local Starbucks and she hates coffee but somehow works there- like bitch?

Anyway, she asked me to pick her up since she had her car get an oil change this morning. They had a whole bunch of customers so they wouldn't have it ready until sometime tomorrow. I also asked her to bring me a cake pop because I've always loved their cake pops. Oh fuck here she comes. I unlocked the doors, looking around, and turned the radio down. Yeji opened the door, "Hi baby~~" I bit my lip, "Hey.." I'm so fucking scared right now.

Yeji set down her phone in the car and looked at me, "What's wrong?" I shook my head, "Nothing." She nodded, sitting down, and was about to hand me the Starbucks bag when she sniffed. Shit. I put my seatbelt on and then looked at her. She looked in the backseats and sniffed, looking confused. "What?" I said annoyed. Yeji blinked, sniffing my shirt. I looked down at her face, being scared AF. "What the fuck Ryujin, it's smells so.. different in here."

"What do you mean?" I stabbed my fingernail into my other hand. "Is it this thing?" Yeji leaned up, sniffing my car refresher. "No," She mumbled, looking around. "Baby what?" I looked at her. Yeji sniffed me again. "I promise it's not me, I showered today." She pulled away, sniffing the passenger seat, "Who was in here? That's not my perfume." I gulped, sweating from being so nervous.

Yeji eyed me down with her cat eyes, "Ryujin, who was in here?" I put my hand on the steering wheel, "I don't know what you mean baby." She smacked my arm, pulling me. I blinked, looking at the other. "Who were you with? Tell me right now." I froze, not knowing what to say. "Are you seeing someone else?" I bit my lip, "N-no.." Yeji got out of the car, going around to my side. "Oh shit," I muttered and then she opened my door. Yeji sat down on my lap, "Hey, tell me what's going on."

"I-it was just a prank baby." Yeji raised her eyebrow, "A prank?" I nervously took the perfume and kissed her lips softly. "That's not mine..." Yeji says. "I know, I wanted to prank you with another girl's perfume." She gasped, "Ryujin, you had me scared." I reached over, pressing stop on my camera. I then kissed her again. Yeji pouted, "Don't do that baby.." I chuckled, playing with her hair, "Okay, okay."

Yeji pulled away, handing me the Starbucks bag, "Here baby." I kissed her cheek, "Thank you." She nodded, getting off, and going to her side. She pulled out her perfume in her purse and sprayed it, "Geez we need to get this smell out of here.." I chuckled a bit, "It's actually a quite nice scent." Yeji glared at me, "So you're saying I smell bad?" I was about to say something but she shushed me, "No I get it, you like girls with that scent."

"I love girls with your scent." Nice one Ryu. Yeji gave a little grin, "Ah saved yourself." I pulled out of the parking lot, "I do that a lot." Yeji snorted, "Yeah, you're gonna get the girlfriend lecture, if you don't." I gave a small chuckle and bit my lip. That was very true. "How was your day hon?" Yeji suddenly asked in her sweet angelic voice. That always puts a smile on my face, even if I actually had a bad day.

"It was okay, a lot of confusion with the random power outs." Yeji raised her eyebrow, "Power outs?" I chuckled, "Hm yeah. That's what I thought. Well anyways there was some error in the wifi, I really don't know since I don't work down in the warehouse but it was very frustrating when your computer would shut down, losing all your progress." I made a sarcastic remark. Yeji put her hand on my back, rubbing it, "I'm sorry honey." I looked over at her, showing my whisker dimples.